Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

Like you I fucked and cunted my way through the entire game out of sheer frustration.

We were playing hibs ffs and making them look like a good team. How the fuck is that even possible?  Another win and a very welcome 3 points but let's not be kidded that performance was shocking from start to finish. It was great to get a result through there, don't get me wrong especially against that horrible wee bastard but that was the only pleasure I took from watching that game tonight. 

Very rarely have I seen a Rangers team give the ball away throughout the full 90 minutes like that and it's not a sight I want to get used to. 

Spot on.  My thoughts exactly.

Fods - 8 ; great saves to keep us in

tav - 7 ; dug in well against there wide players

alves - 6 ; horrible start but solid 2nd half

wilson - 8 ; strolled the game defended well

john - 8 ; coped well against boyle whos a whippit, also got forward well

mcrorie - 9 ; solid dug in battled like hell, after booking very professional on how he tackled

holt - 9 ; great build up play in both goals worked hard and got on top of mcginn and nullified his so called threat

windass - 10 ; superb goal and worked very well forwards and backwords i felt

miller - 3 ; contributed little then went off injured

morelos - 10 ; great skill to beat hanlon then smash goal , worked hos socks off and his link up play a delight, missed a sitter however gets us a winner regardless

bates - 7 ; came on steadied the ship at cleared everything at the back 

candieas - 2 ; thought had a poor game jogged back and left tav exposed too much and gave the ball away alot and never really got running at players

herrera - 2 ; didnt have a lot of time on park won us two fouls but never done anythinf else than that.

not a great performance at all against hivs but imo i think there a better side than aberdeen and to dig in at easter rd 1-0 down and come out wi 3 pts in this current climate il take that!!!!

42 minutes ago, Fredrick said:

Fods - 8 ; great saves to keep us in

tav - 7 ; dug in well against there wide players

alves - 6 ; horrible start but solid 2nd half

wilson - 8 ; strolled the game defended well

john - 8 ; coped well against boyle whos a whippit, also got forward well

mcrorie - 9 ; solid dug in battled like hell, after booking very professional on how he tackled

holt - 9 ; great build up play in both goals worked hard and got on top of mcginn and nullified his so called threat

windass - 10 ; superb goal and worked very well forwards and backwords i felt

miller - 3 ; contributed little then went off injured

morelos - 10 ; great skill to beat hanlon then smash goal , worked hos socks off and his link up play a delight, missed a sitter however gets us a winner regardless

bates - 7 ; came on steadied the ship at cleared everything at the back 

candieas - 2 ; thought had a poor game jogged back and left tav exposed too much and gave the ball away alot and never really got running at players

herrera - 2 ; didnt have a lot of time on park won us two fouls but never done anythinf else than that.

not a great performance at all against hivs but imo i think there a better side than aberdeen and to dig in at easter rd 1-0 down and come out wi 3 pts in this current climate il take that!!!!

You're at it haha. We were fucking brutal. Showed character but we were shocking.

52 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

You're at it haha. We were fucking brutal. Showed character but we were shocking.

Aye we were brutal didnt play anything like we did against aberdeen but for me we were great in digging out a win that wouldnt happen if it was pedro,warbs or ally in the dugout , smith teams dug out games like this for fun, to me thats what they deserve points wise, not gonna give them fucking 2,3s when they actually worked like fuck but didnt play great football

Archived