Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night of mixed emotions for all of us!!

FACT - we were absolutely rotten! don't understand positives Re McCrorie & Holt??? Was WES v them!!

REALITY - 3 points and performance will be forgotten by next week!!

Are we really satisfied with backs to the wall performance against an average team?? - maybe for you folks but not me!! Cursed my way through the game with frustration about lack of ability to do the basics!!

BATES - sums up our poor squad, nothing against the lad personally but disgrace that he's playing for us!

Went 4231 when Miller went off as the diamond wasn't working. Went 5 at the back with 20 minutes to go. Made the correct substitutions at the correct times. 

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

What did he change to win the game?

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

"admit it"????   Are you for real??     What is that about.  Murty is clueless and a lucky win tonight isn't going to change my mind.  Hamilton and Dundee are only 4 games ago.  Ross County was a scrape home win.   First time around he was just as clueless and we had some awful results..  Maybe you think that is acceptable but I certainly don't.  

You could also argue outwith Warburtons semi final win against them, Murty has guided us to a handful of our best results in the last 6 years. 

I don't believe Murty is the perfect candidate, but he's getting a job done with average players. 

1 minute ago, 1bluebaba said:

FACT - we were absolutely rotten! don't understand positives Re McCrorie & Holt??? Was WES v them!!

Are we really satisfied with backs to the wall performance against an average team?? - maybe for you folks but not me!! Cursed my way through the game with frustration about lack of ability to do the basics!!

BATES - sums up our poor squad, nothing against the lad personally but disgrace that he's playing for us!

Tarrier. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure about that 

He made one decent  save 

I think he isn't good enough.He constantly puts under pressure 

He is shot stopper but atrocious at balls coming into box 

Any commanding keeper ,we have ever had .Dominated their area ..He can't do this 

The one from.boyle was a great save and the one from barker an absolute screamer of a save 

Sometimes those backs to the wall wins feel sweeter!  Felt from the start we went in with the wrong team and then when Kenny got injured the wrong change but can't argue with the result!  

After all, we're all 'experts' in the stands.  

Candeias doesn't suit that formation at all for me... will be interesting to see how we line up Saturday with Miller out now too.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not sure about that 

He made one decent  save 

I think he isn't good enough.He constantly puts under pressure 

He is shot stopper but atrocious at balls coming into box 

Any commanding keeper ,we have ever had .Dominated their area ..He can't do this 

MoTM, three great saves and folk still having a pop at him.  There were 10 other players picking up win bonuses who should be thanking him.

2 minutes ago, 1bluebaba said:

I'm gutted for you ya tramp 

If you cant be good be lucky, we were due an "evens out over a season" decision and fuck me if that ball to hand decision was given at the other end I'd have smashed my tv,

GIRFUY you junkie rodents.

Be really interesting to see if they play with that intensity v the sheep, reckon they'll kane them.

Murtys got these cunts believing, they were stinking the night but still ground it out. Shows a desire to fight tge managers fight which gets kudos from me.

The penalty shout still has to be converted so its really a moot point whether it was given or not anyway the form Wes was in tonight he most likely would have saved it.

Hibs were not sensational as the spewing fenian put it,we were utterly shite with the ball and didn't have the bottle to string it around and hurt them, we need to work hard on retaining possession to work the counter when we are boxed in like Hibs done tonight.

It's OK defending deep but without an attacking threat it's a thin line to travel.

Just now, dougal72 said:

Went 4231 when Miller went off as the diamond wasn't working. Went 5 at the back with 20 minutes to go. Made the correct substitutions at the correct times. 

Miller was an enforced change.    Basically we had 10 at the back.  That was desperation not tactical ability.    Delighted with a win but if you think tonight was tactical genius then you are truly kidding yourself.  

Archived