Photo request

stevemac

None from winter but have a couple of half decent ones,  Will try and look them out tomorrow. Never been overly happy with my photos of Ibrox, It's a hard place to photograph. Very limited in the angles you can get due to the pitches and school across the road. The fact it's in dire need of some tlc doesn't help either.

4 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

None from winter but have a couple of half decent ones,  Will try and look them out tomorrow. Never been overly happy with my photos of Ibrox, It's a hard place to photograph. Very limited in the angles you can get due to the pitches and school across the road. The fact it's in dire need of some tlc doesn't help either.

Aye I get what you mean mate, there's a decent winter pic on Google but it looks like it was taken in about 2006 on a camera phone so the quality is pretty crap, which is a shame because it's a cracking angle and the winter makes it look magic. 

36 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Anyone have any 1080p photos of ibrox? Wanting some wallpapers for my phone so hoped someone had some good photos of ibrox. Preferably winter with snow but anything considered. Thanks

Got this one of here its very nice.

2db4hh2.jpg

Just now, cushynumber said:

i didnae fucking paint it, I'm just trying to be a good samaritan

He asked for a decent picture of Ibrox to be used as a wallpaper and the best you could muster was a badly painted canvas, sideways on.

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

He asked for a decent picture of Ibrox to be used as a wallpaper and the best you could muster was a badly painted canvas, sideways on.

I pointed him at their website. I feel i have done my bit. I dont see your winter Ibrox landscape lighting up the pages.