Where do you sit?

.Williamson.

Bit of a stadium nomad too and don't own a season ticket. When I can get up to games I try BF1 half way back as it's best for atmosphere and the view isn't bad. Have sat in every stand and enjoy matches most from there overall.

While I'm here, tickets for Aberdeen on Wednesday in BF were impossible to come by so I'm in club deck 6 Row I. Any comment on what the view is like from there? 

If anyone would be interested in a straight swap from BF to CD I'd be happy to arrange. Same situation for Hibs game too.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this to ask a question. 

I am on the waiting list for next season and was looking at where there are tickets available for the game on sunday and against Killie and it seems to be only the club deck. Does this mean I'm probably looking at there for a ST in reality? 

I'm assuming this is the case as i'd have thought numbers for sunday in terms of general sale wouldn't have been great so I can't understand why it looks near sold out :lol:

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I am on the waiting list for next season and was looking at where there are tickets available for the game on sunday and against Killie and it seems to be only the club deck. Does this mean I'm probably looking at there for a ST in reality? 

I'm assuming this is the case as i'd have thought numbers for sunday in terms of general sale wouldn't have been great so I can't understand why it looks near sold out :lol:

Id guess Sunday's game has been on sale for a while which is why it's near a sell out . I don't think you can assume you are likely to get the CD just because that's all that left for Sunday .

You'll get a better idea once the deadline for renewing has past , though depending on who the board appoint as manager , you may get the choice of anywhere you want . 

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Id guess Sunday's game has been on sale for a while which is why it's near a sell out . I don't think you can assume you are likely to get the CD just because that's all that left for Sunday .

You'll get a better idea once the deadline for renewing has past , though depending on who the board appoint as manager , you may get the choice of anywhere you want . 

Ideally I don't want CD, but if thats all there is then it'd have to do

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never been mate , but I'm pretty sure you'll get other options .

Just keep an eye on the website once the renewals have gone through , because ( I think ) you can see what's available , and get in quick . I renew , so I'm not sure how it works now . Hopefully somebody that's done it quite recently , will be able to help more . 

On 16/01/2018 at 18:56, gmcf said:

Copland Front . About 3/4 towards the back and near the aisle just left of the goals looking at the park . 

Not so good in the first half when Rangers are shooting away but great view the second half . . . . . . , well , potentially :lol: 

The fucking sun shines in your eyes but if your in the rear 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Way its going you will be able to take your pick of whatever seat you want.

Got half price season tickets at Christmas for me and the wee man BF1 and renewed there for next season...great seats and atmosphere loving being back at Ibrox and seeing my boy become a die-hard fan :happy: was worried he was gonna be a Real Madrid fanboy :lol: way the shite we've been through but nope Gers all the way :happy:

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Clubs diabolical but i'm still excited as fuck about getting a ST :lol:

My seats in east enclosure, your close to the pitch that you can hear Wallace telling Murty he’s a taig in disguise. Decent view too.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

My seats in east enclosure, your close to the pitch that you can hear Wallace telling Murty he’s a taig in disguise. Decent view too.

My 3 choices for the waiting list were copland front, rear and the enclosure. 

Don't know why they ask preferences because I'm pretty sure all they do is email me to say they're on sale 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My 3 choices for the waiting list were copland front, rear and the enclosure. 

Don't know why they ask preferences because I'm pretty sure all they do is email me to say they're on sale 

You will get what you want after the renewals close.  People talk doom and gloom and say they wont renew but ultimately most will although I expect several thousand wont.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I had a Seat in the CD for years mate, right above the half way line, it’s a cunt off a climb up to it, especially if you’re pished....decent view from where I sat 

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

I had a Seat in the CD for years mate, right above the half way line, it’s a cunt off a climb up to it, especially if you’re pished....decent view from where I sat 

I like standing pished looking up at it thinking imagine you fell from that

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Depending how far back you are CD can be pretty good tbh.

That's the view from my seat, bit of a cunt when going down the left hand side in the first half, but overall decent views :thumbup:

IMG_20170517_191726_1.jpg