Midfield for wednesday

jjbscotty12

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

He’s not a right winger and Candeias is. You want to experiment with pish like that in a match this big?

I'd go cummings offers more of a goal threat I  didn't say he was a right winger but get him in the correct areas he will cause damage with that left boot. He is also a big game player. 

Let Wilson Martin Goss holt/halliday take care of the defensive shape and let our better players go and win us the game. We shouldn't fear any team at Ibrox 

cummings should start mate 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I'd go cummings offers more of a goal threat I  didn't say he was a right winger but get him in the correct areas he will cause damage with that left boot. He is also a big game player. 

Let Wilson Martin Goss holt/halliday take care of the defensive shape and let our better players go and win us the game. We shouldn't fear any team at Ibrox 

Nah Candeias has to start Cummings has done nothing to deserve a start in fact he’s not even trained with us yet. As soon as I heard Murty talking in his presser about Cummings playing on the right I knew shit ideas like this would start getting suggested I just hope Murty has the brains to play him as a striker which is his best position.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Nah Candeias has to start Cummings has done nothing to deserve a start in fact he’s not even trained with us yet. As soon as I heard Murty talking in his presser about Cummings playing on the right I knew shit ideas like this would start getting suggested I just hope Murty has the brains to play him as a striker which is his best position.

All about opinions fact is mate any team suggested in this thread. If they play well wins the game thats the top and bottom of it all:tu:

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I really hope murty starts both but can’t see it, I really don’t wanto see cummings hung out on the right like waghorn used to be if murty has the balls we should be playing both them as strikers as I see them causing alot of damage as a partnership.

thing is we've got options now

could even be bit left field and go 3 2 4 1.  gives us an attacking threat as well as defensive cover and would have enough in midfield with players moving up or stepping back when necessary

Fod

Martin Wilson Bates

Halliday /Jack *if fit    Goss    

Tav             Holt          Windass                Murphy

Morelos

with a bench of candeias, john, cummings and maybe docherty we'll have further options

As long as Kranjcar  and Halliday are not playing then anyone. Not a game for pampered primadonnas . Kranjcar looks as if he's running in three feet of water all the time, well past it should never play again , and Halliday needs to earn a place and not walk straight in , the last thing we need is a well balanced side having some hope messed up with new lads arriving.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fuck sake seeing Hallidays name in predicted lineups gives me the fear,he's fucking woeful folk have short memories.

Ridiculous that we have to go through everyone realising he's fucking pish all over again.

Look at where he went to on loan fuck sake