Midfield for wednesday

jjbscotty12

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

My biggest fear over Murty. I think he's going to turn out to be too much of a nice guy and just seen as one of the lads within the dressing room

I think that’s why Jimmy Nicholl has been brought in hopefully he can be the one to tear a shirt off a few of them when they need it cause I can’t see Murty doing that

18 hours ago, Siwel said:

Thought he played really well in the Florida cup and think he’s better defensively than Holt. Not against Holt being played there either tbh but Halliday would be my pick.

Halliday is absolutely rank rotten defensively, no chance is he better than Holt in any department

Jason holt is our best midfielder right now in the middle, especislly with jack and mcrorie out so his energy and work rate are vital. 

Do think we need a good supply and partner for morelos, hes got goals in him and its there to see, i would stick cummings up there. But is he the type of player like kenny miller was for boyd a few years ago, i dont think so.

but preferred over herrera every time. 

Whatever formation we play I would love to see Cummings and Morelos start as a pair. They would be an utter nightmare to play against. We all know about Morelos with his work rate and aggression.. Having Cummings, who is equally a massive pest/moaning bastard, and can finish, would put the utter fear into that sheep shagging back four.