Another shambles from the referee.

Dan Deacon

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think we did that in spite of him not as much because of him.

I thought he was shocking last night Sporting .  I just see the other 2 as being completely biased IMO

I agree that most refs ,if not all. Are not fit for purpose

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

9.5/10 pending...

??? 

to reiterate once again - the opinions I have challenged on this forum are that refs are biased/ have an agenda or such like - they simply do not 

as I replied to Williamson he was too lenient last night especially in the first half 

the knees pass back - I’m fuckin howling at some of the experts on that one ??? 

red card on Morelos - he got it right imho. Red card at the penalty - not for me either 

I’ll repeat - referees are not biased but the current crop are as bad as I can remember. 

I don’t know how many times I have to say this ?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

You could tell the way it was going when him and his linesman gave a corner in the first minute when Martin ushered the ball out for a goal kick. 

I have yet to see a linesman at Ibrox actually make a decision for himself without looking to see what the ref does first, its genuinely embarrassing watching them. 

A guy in my work is a ref. Mostly amateur but some junior football too and I discussed with him that quite often the linesman flags after the refs decision and he said that a lot of refs tell the assistants that it is the ref who makes the decision unless he looks to them to back him up.

I always thought it was the linesman who flagged then the ref confirmed the decision but apparently not.

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

??? 

to reiterate once again - the opinions I have challenged on this forum are that refs are biased/ have an agenda or such like - they simply do not 

as I replied to Williamson he was too lenient last night especially in the first half 

the knees pass back - I’m fuckin howling at some of the experts on that one ??? 

red card on Morelos - he got it right imho. Red card at the penalty - not for me either 

I’ll repeat - referees are not biased but the current crop are as bad as I can remember. 

I don’t know how many times I have to say this ?

They're more corrupt than the Rising Stars draw ffs. ?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

How is the penalty not a red? Cause he’s on a stretcher? Lol

Your comment reminded me of when Albertz got brought down in the box from Lambert. Cunt was on a yellow already but ref let him off purely on the basis his teeth were scattered on the Ibrox turf. Always thought it would have been great if the ref dished out the red as he was lying on the stretcher.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

What about the defender who made first contact 

I think he should have been off but with what happened to Lewis it might have been overlooked and he got away with one.

The officials were terrible last night and we should have had another penalty for Windass one when Bates had his shirt pulled and a sending off when Morelos was taken out as he went through as with his pace he wasn't getting caught.

I think it was just generally bad officiating all round from them really.

5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The rule is that the player has to be back on his feet before being booked Lewis never got back up therefore no booking.

First contact was from defender. And ref walked away from both with no intention of booking either.

And that rule means players committing challenges that warrant a red card could within the rules of the game feign injury and be carried off as sub rather than red carded. Is that the case?

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

You could tell the way it was going when him and his linesman gave a corner in the first minute when Martin ushered the ball out for a goal kick. 

I have yet to see a linesman at Ibrox actually make a decision for himself without looking to see what the ref does first, its genuinely embarrassing watching them. 

Guy next to me couldn’t wait to tell about that as soon as my arse hit my seat. ??

11 hours ago, KWBear said:

What do cunts expect from a fucking RHAT with an agenda other than scandalous unaccountable behaviour? 

Cunt grudged the penalty an all. Took about 3 minutes before it became clear that it was awarded. Couldn’t fucking bring himself to point to the spot. Parasite 

We are up against it. We finally look equipped to scrap every cunt head on. 

Fuck em all 

CUNTS 

:lol: Where does this stuff come from? He pointed to the spot instantly and clearly.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Watched the pen again. Never a red in a million years under the new rules.

Even with the old rules I wouldn't have gave it a red at the penalty if I was he ref - I think the goalkeeper and the defender both make a legitimate effort/tackle to win the ball but they didn't thus penalty all day long.

The red should have been when one of our players (can't mind which) got the better of the last Aberdeen defender who kinda misjudged it and brought him down - he was clean through.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Even with the old rules I wouldn't have gave it a red at the penalty if I was he ref - I think the goalkeeper and the defender both make a legitimate effort/tackle to win the ball but they didn't thus penalty all day long.

The red should have been when one of our players (can't mind which) got the better of the last Aberdeen defender who kinda misjudged it and brought him down - he was clean through.

Watched that again as well and I thought it was borderline.  It was quite wide, and there was an Aberdeen player just about within distance of covering so I think there's a decent argument for a yellow, in which case the referee will normally err on that side. I think in most cases that's a yellow and I'd have been a wee bit upset if it was the other way round and a red was given. 

Overall correct call for me. Said at the time it happened I thought it was a yellow as well.

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

First contact was from defender. And ref walked away from both with no intention of booking either.

And that rule means players committing challenges that warrant a red card could within the rules of the game feign injury and be carried off as sub rather than red carded. Is that the case?

I agree with you the defender should have walked but with what happened to Lewis it was overlooked imo. Could make a complaint to the compliance officer i guess but no point.

And I guess it could be but I doubt it though.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Not evident on

to the point where the commentators questioned themselves that it had been awarded. 

Thery're not the sharpest though, are they. 

1.23, clear as my ugly face.