Candeias

trueblueal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I just don't get the hype about him on here. Ive still to see him take on a defender. Great defensive work ill give him that but its a position we need to strengthen in for me. Doesn't get in the box eother enough for me.

Doesn't need to beat a defender when he can whip in a cross the way he does from deeper.

59 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I just don't get the hype about him on here. Ive still to see him take on a defender. Great defensive work ill give him that but its a position we need to strengthen in for me. Doesn't get in the box eother enough for me.

I dont know if this is a deliberatel troll or not...

He regularly takes the defender on and if I was being super critical of him, I think he put is in the box too often when he could pass it to the edge of the box, but I cant believe you dont think he takes on defenders enough!

This video is literally just of him scoring or assisting but there are plenty of other times where he takes the defender on for the cross to get block or for the cross not to result in an assist, probably due to Morelos missing :lol: 

2 hours ago, OhW said:

What do you mean by application? When I hear managers say it I always thought they were praising the player's application of the manager's instructions. Other people seem to use it like "he applied himself well". I really don't know. One of those football buzzwords that cropped up a few years ago.

Shameless copy and paste......

sustained effort; hard work.

"the job takes a great deal of patience and application"

synonyms:diligence, industriousness, industry, assiduity, commitment, dedication, devotion, conscientiousness, perseverance, persistence, tenacity, doggedness, sedulousness;

Thing I like about him is most of the crew that came in the summer have either bombed or left the club by now and he’s got his head down and put in solid, hard working performances and that says a lot about the man. A lot of foreigners would have easily just downed tools and got a move away. I like him.