Candeias

trueblueal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rate him really highly. 

Very quick, works hard, strong. Not like the usual powderpuff wingers who just want to attack. 

Genuinly think he is the reason Tav is playing much better.

Imagine we had a striker who could head, would love playing with this guy.

Reminds me of Novo in terms of speed, work rate and commitment (minus finishing). Having a wide midfielder capable of defending is key for games against celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs when there is a battle on in the midfield. Hopefully we’ll go further in Europe next season too, so we’ll have to play more of those sort of games. I’d extend.

8 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

He deserves a song, I've got one ?...here goes, to the tune of "wemberlee Wemberlee" (or the Chelsea Celery song) ...Candeias Candeias, We're The Famous Glasgow Rangers and we love our Candeias! Candeias, Candeias.....

Early contender for Xmas number 1 mate. Cracker. Cant stop singing it.

On 26/01/2018 at 13:55, ScotBear said:

Shameless copy and paste......

sustained effort; hard work.

"the job takes a great deal of patience and application"

synonyms:diligence, industriousness, industry, assiduity, commitment, dedication, devotion, conscientiousness, perseverance, persistence, tenacity, doggedness, sedulousness;

He's definitely the most sedulousness player we have. 

9 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I rate him really highly. 

Very quick, works hard, strong. Not like the usual powderpuff wingers who just want to attack. 

Genuinly think he is the reason Tav is playing much better.

Imagine we had a striker who could head, would love playing with this guy.

Yep. He's the type of player who doesn't really stand out in games, but if you watch him closely, you see just how important he is to the team. He always give 100% and has good dig in him plus excellent positional sense and rarely loses the ball. 

Nothing flashy about his game, which almost all wingers try to have in their game. He just quietly goes about his business and does it well. 

Murty has asked him to try get in the box more and add more goals to his game, which he did at the weekend. Which is exactly what we need as since Dorrans has been out, we haven't been getting many goals from midfield and that is exactly what we need for when teams sit in and put everyone behind the ball against us, especially at Ibrox. 

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s been the only player whose been consistently good for the last 4 games unless anyone knows who else has ?

I think the whole team has been pretty consistently good the past four games. 

Who do you think has had a couple or even a single bad game the last 4 games?