MOH

MrMckee

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Pish! 

Plenty of players have got moves to the Club they support by impressing them when playing against them. 

Dochery to us being the most recent.

Ivan Sproule used to travel on the bus and boat from Northern Ireland to watch his team Rangers at Ibrox. I remember him scoring a hat trick against us for Hibs. 

You think Cummings would be here if he hadn't played well against us?

The one in the SPFL i've noticed this season is Ryan Edwards at Thistle.

Runs his heart out and battles for every ball in games against us. He's from a Rangers family in Australia and his Dad was on our books as a youngster.

19 hours ago, Del said:

I was sober mate, designated driver, and I was only aware of it because my brother pointed it out to me.

I have seen highlights etc since the match but never thought to look for him in the replay but from memory him and forrester/hyndman were going mental.

If hes a 'Sellik man' then wheres the logic in him playing so well against them? Some of the best games he has had for St Johnston have been against  celtic. Now because it hasnt worked out he is 'happy to bleed a wage out of us' what should he do, ask Rangers to tear his contract up?

:belm: 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Don’t see the point in recalling him if he has no chance of a game. On loan he can’t play against us but could damage other teams 

Fuck him, unless they were paying all his wages he should be rotting in the reserves and/or being used as tackling/target practice.

23 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Fuck him, unless they were paying all his wages he should be rotting in the reserves and/or being used as tackling/target practice.

So you want us to pay all his wages just so he an be used for tackling practice rather than leave him on loan and save money. How fucking stupid is that ?

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yep drive the tarrier bastard out Pedro style ??

Warburton did this with Barton.  The 6am training and kicked down to the youth team.  Barton held in a sick note due to stress and agreed to terminate shortly after.  No player wants to do that for years on end.  

He would obviously try his hardest against sellik. To promote himself against a better team, and obviously first and foremost promote himself to sellik in the hope he would be signed by them.

If he played a blinder against them, scored a hat trick etc their fans would be saying let's sign him. Warburton fucked up by doing this very thing, and failing to do the due diligence and establish the guy was a hardcore mutant and is clearly finding it difficult to apply himself properly in a Rangers jersey.  

Look at us and Cummings. Hated the bugger in a hibs strip, he got dogs abuse from the fans. But even back then I'm sure we all thought fuck I wish he was playing for us. And there we go he's probably the most excited the fans have got about a player in a while and he made an instant impact. 

Thinking it the other way if there was an uber staunch young bear who was parading on the twelfth every year, do you think if the scum ended up signing him that the guy would truly be giving his all for them? I'm almost certain they would establish the guys feelings and know never to sign him. 

Hardly rocket science is it, footballers are supposed to be professional athletes these days but at the time we are part of a fierce rivalry and there will be some professional footballers who'll never be able to see past that. 

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Have him in everyday for 6am training sessions and make him train with the youth team.  Make it clear that's what they'll be doing until 2020 unless he agrees to terminate his contract.

Let Halliday keep him company, wouldn't want him to be lonely.