MOH

MrMckee

39 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Should never have been signed in the first place,  but when Clint Hill scored atbthe beggerdome his hands were raised when we scored.

He is a professional footballer but because of him bragging all his life about his dad and the great unwashed he should never have been near Ibrox as for the money we paid we could have got as good elsewhere.

Wish the boy all the best in the future as long as it's not at Rangers, give me staunch Rangers fans in the squad not staunch celtic fans .

I dont beleive there are any staunch celtic fans. Staunch is not a word i would associate with them.

We own the word/term staunch ??

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hibs got rid of Stokes who was six-months into a 2 year contract, club and player parted ways 'by mutual consent'.  

If Hibs can do that then why can't we get rid of players like MoH, Halliday and Kranjcar by 'mutual consent' ??  What am I missing?

I'd guess Stokes agreed to leave "by mutual consent" because he was getting sacked if he didn't.

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Didnt follow his story, did the club have 'just cause'?  Could we not sack the three mentioned for pretending to be footballers?  

No idea, just an assumption based on his history of being a twat. 

Not sure if we could do that, what I do know is that if anyone was going to try it it'd be Dave King!

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

His heart hasn’t been in it since the first day. This is one we’ll be stuck with because no-one else will pay the wage were paying him and I can’t see him going to England

Think that’s a bit unfair as he came and never once was played where he was most effective at St Johnstone thru the middle. I agree that his attitude appeared to have changed to as you say not giving a feck.

St Johnstone wanted to extend his loan and we brought him back, probably in the hope of getting rid of him which we haven’t done.

Since he’s here we might as well try and make use of him, there’s times where he could be useful playing up top in the last 20mins like against Ross County when we retreaded back, a long ball to someone quick could’ve caused them problems.

55 minutes ago, MasterD said:

St Johnstone wanted to extend his loan and we brought him back, probably in the hope of getting rid of him which we haven’t done.

Since he’s here we might as well try and make use of him, there’s times where he could be useful playing up top in the last 20mins like against Ross County when we retreaded back, a long ball to someone quick could’ve caused them problems.

DUqUS8dX0AEiF89.jpg

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hibs got rid of Stokes who was six-months into a 2 year contract, club and player parted ways 'by mutual consent'.  

If Hibs can do that then why can't we get rid of players like MoH, Halliday and Kranjcar by 'mutual consent' ??  What am I missing?

You’re missing the “mutual “ bit. 

Us “Right MOH off you go”

MOH “naw”

us “oh well”

On 28/01/2018 at 13:36, Dickie1963 said:

I will be very surprised if he is still at Gers this time next week. If your team has 8 players unavailable and you aren't even on the bench it's not rocket science to work out the manager doesn't fancy you as a player. 

Why bring him back? He could have stayed until the end of the season surely? 

9 hours ago, OhW said:

That should be obvious.

Tell me the obvious logic in him playing well against the team he 'loves'?

And please don't hit out with the trying to impress nonsense, because if that was the case then why the dozens of other players who support Rangers or celtic go on to have good games against the teams they support?

Or is it maybe that MOH just had a few good games...

6 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Been rotten but equally has been poorly managed.

Naw he hasny, hes just a pure tarrier mate thats why hes not played well for us, nothing else, and dont try and debate it either, its obvious for every good proddy to see...........apparently! 

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Didnt follow his story, did the club have 'just cause'?  Could we not sack the three mentioned for pretending to be footballers?  

If you read the comments from Lennon then it looks like something has happened behind the scenes.

It 100% wasn't a footballing reason or because he hasnt been playing well.

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Sounds from your comments it was Stokes being  Stokes.  

I think so mate, apparently he has had 'too many chances' but I dunno what they expected.

One less prick to worry about anyway :) 

47 minutes ago, Del said:

And please don't hit out with the trying to impress nonsense, because if that was the case then why the dozens of other players who support Rangers or celtic go on to have good games against the teams they support?

I’d always try to play better against Rangers, and celtic

9 hours ago, Del said:

Pish! 

Plenty of players have got moves to the Club they support by impressing them when playing against them. 

Dochery to us being the most recent.

Ivan Sproule used to travel on the bus and boat from Northern Ireland to watch his team Rangers at Ibrox. I remember him scoring a hat trick against us for Hibs. 

You think Cummings would be here if he hadn't played well against us?