MOH

MrMckee

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd heard a rumour he's actually hitler but spent a lot of money on natural sciences to fix his face up etc and keep up fitness

Apparently he's burning jews left right and centre. We never have luck with our signings, either injured or the most evil man in the world

26 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Not even on the bench again last night. Why has no journo asked about him yet? 

Think it might have been to do with if we had played him in either of the last 2 games then we could not sell him as you cannot play for 3 different teams in 1 season so by not using him he would still be available to transfer if anyone was stupid enough to bid for him in the window, either that or he's been utter gash in training more likely 

36 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Not even on the bench again last night. Why has no journo asked about him yet? 

Would have been a disaster of a game for him to have played in.. no space to run into and a terrible pitch which makes it very hard to run with the ball in the first place.

On 28/01/2018 at 13:38, JWAC said:

I'd heard a rumour he's actually hitler but spent a lot of money on natural sciences to fix his face up etc and keep up fitness

Apparently he's burning jews left right and centre. We never have luck with our signings, either injured or the most evil man in the world

Oh great thats you ruined the end of that Hunting Hitler programme ive been watching on the History Channel!

14 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Would have been a disaster of a game for him to have played in.. no space to run into and a terrible pitch which makes it very hard to run with the ball in the first place.

Guy needs a runway, not a football pitch. Most times runs the ball out of play.

Definitely a player there!

Hes been a really frustrating signing for me because he should have been what Candeias is now, a good foil for Tav and get balls into the box.

A lot of people said that he didnt suit or style or that because teams defend so much against Rangers that we wasnt effective but look at the number of times he beats the player and pulls the ball back or crosses it.

The whole taig thing doesnt mean anything to me, I was almost front row when Clint Hill smashed the ball home against celtic to make it 1-1 and MOH was going just as daft as the other players were.

19 minutes ago, Del said:

Definitely a player there!

Hes been a really frustrating signing for me because he should have been what Candeias is now, a good foil for Tav and get balls into the box.

A lot of people said that he didnt suit or style or that because teams defend so much against Rangers that we wasnt effective but look at the number of times he beats the player and pulls the ball back or crosses it.

The whole taig thing doesnt mean anything to me, I was almost front row when Clint Hill smashed the ball home against celtic to make it 1-1 and MOH was going just as daft as the other players were.

He is fucking rancid and his body language is atrocious - and I was someone who actually vocally backed him on this site for a while, saying he deserved an opportunity. 

17 minutes ago, Del said:

as almost front row when Clint Hill smashed the ball home against celtic to make it 1-1 and MOH was going just as daft as the other players were.

Was he? Watching the clip on YouTube it he looks he's going through the motions to me. 

Was the same at the semi final there's a clip of Waghorn I think and MOH comes over and gives him a perfunctory handshake. He really wasn't coming across as genuinely happy with the result

End of the day the guys clearly a sellik man and is quite happy to bleed a wage out of us. Should never have been signed. 

18 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Was he? Watching the clip on YouTube it he looks he's going through the motions to me. 

Was the same at the semi final there's a clip of Waghorn I think and MOH comes over and gives him a perfunctory handshake. He really wasn't coming across as genuinely happy with the result

End of the day the guys clearly a sellik man and is quite happy to bleed a wage out of us. Should never have been signed. 

I was sober mate, designated driver, and I was only aware of it because my brother pointed it out to me.

I have seen highlights etc since the match but never thought to look for him in the replay but from memory him and forrester/hyndman were going mental.

If hes a 'Sellik man' then wheres the logic in him playing so well against them? Some of the best games he has had for St Johnston have been against  celtic. Now because it hasnt worked out he is 'happy to bleed a wage out of us' what should he do, ask Rangers to tear his contract up?

23 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He is fucking rancid and his body language is atrocious - and I was someone who actually vocally backed him on this site for a while, saying he deserved an opportunity. 

I dont agree with that mate, the move hasnt worked out but his attitude was/is far better than sum at the club at that time.

The whole incident with missing the match is bad but apart from that I dont remember thinking he wasnt trying or uninterested.

1 hour ago, Del said:

I was sober mate, designated driver, and I was only aware of it because my brother pointed it out to me.

I have seen highlights etc since the match but never thought to look for him in the replay but from memory him and forrester/hyndman were going mental.

If hes a 'Sellik man' then wheres the logic in him playing so well against them? Some of the best games he has had for St Johnston have been against  celtic. Now because it hasnt worked out he is 'happy to bleed a wage out of us' what should he do, ask Rangers to tear his contract up?

If he tore up his own contract i would spontaneously combust with joy.

Should never have been signed in the first place,  but when Clint Hill scored atbthe beggerdome his hands were raised when we scored.

He is a professional footballer but because of him bragging all his life about his dad and the great unwashed he should never have been near Ibrox as for the money we paid we could have got as good elsewhere.

Wish the boy all the best in the future as long as it's not at Rangers, give me staunch Rangers fans in the squad not staunch celtic fans .