MOH

MrMckee

2 minutes ago, miracle said:

I don't think anyone in Scotland outside of us and the tims spend any money on transfer fees so it'll likely be another mutual termination with a healthy payout to the player.   If that's the case let him rot in the U20s for the rest of his contract.

Aberdeen just bought a Hamilton player for £750k

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Aberdeen just bought a Hamilton player for £750k

One swallow doesn't make a summer as they say.  I can't see a midtable side like St Johnstone offering us anything like what we paid for him other than offering to take him on a free and the player turning round and saying ok but Rangers need to pay me 80% of my contract for the duration.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Keep hearing this persistent rumour that there is a strong suspicion he divulged team and tactical info to his old man before last season's 5-1 game at Ibrox - just sayjng what im told 

There were rumours on here about Kranjcar having "foul mouthed rants" at Pedro.  The most laid back guy on the planet apparently became unhinged for reasons unknown.

There were also rumours on here that Joey Barton tried to punch Mark Warburton after the first 5-1 pumping last season and only the white knight Andy Halliday came to his rescue.

Who makes these things up?  Drunk cunts down the pub?

5 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Keep hearing this persistent rumour that there is a strong suspicion he divulged team and tactical info to his old man before last season's 5-1 game at Ibrox - just sayjng what im told 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Nah if there was a hint of truth in that Murty would have never brought him back 

I'd imagine if it was true, there'd be an investigation underway, and if found to be true,he'd be sacked with immediate effect. 

The rumour I heard was that he gave sensitive info to St Johnstone, when he was there on loan, about our team selection the day we played them. I think we won, so it made no difference. ???

39 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Agreed and imo he would've been the perfect sub with 10 to go the other night. When we were hemmed in he'd have been a great outball

If we’ve no intention of playing him through the middle he’s not worth a fuck.

Wasted out wide, be better of leaving him at ST J if we play him wide again.

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

His problem is those infront of him are better players. I think Murty should look at developing his defensive duties and turn him into a right back, would be great cover for Tav and ten times better than Hodson

He'd never make a competent right back in a million years. He's a guy that can run fast and that's pretty much it. The sooner he's gone the better. 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Nah if there was a hint of truth in that Murty would have never brought him back 

That’s exactky what my thoughts were and why I’ve never shared it on here.  However I was talking to one bear on Wednesday. Somebody who rarely gets involved in gossip/rumour and  is widely respected 

He told me this and that it’s true

55 minutes ago, BurghBear said:

I’m sure the boy went from Hamilton to Aberdeen for just £80 000

Hamilton claimed to have accepted £80k offer from Preston, which was disputed by preston. The aberdeen fee is undisclosed, think aberdeen been offered £750k for McKenna