kranjcar

ready1873

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Sky's analysis, Boyd and Commons fawning over him was absolutely baffling. It's terrifying that Murty is evidently keen on giving him game time and is still bought into this myth that he can 'get fit and be a player for us.'

Exactly, listening to them was unbelievable. 

17 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Its no even funny.  Like Miller, the legs can't do what the head wants them to. 

Niko should never play for us again. I don't care if we need to honour the contract, his inclusion harms us and it's neglectful of Murty to give him a starting jersey.

He's beyond past it. Just let him use our gym if need be but anything more than that is us embarrassing ourselves as much as he is embarrassing us.

This all day long.

15 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Sky's analysis, Boyd and Commons fawning over him was absolutely baffling. It's terrifying that Murty is evidently keen on giving him game time and is still bought into this myth that he can 'get fit and be a player for us.'

Perfect night to bring in one of the Unders and let him get some first team experience. 

Instead of playing a player who should’ve retired a couple of seasons ago. 

has been a good player in bygone days but i'm afraid,

he has gone by his sell buy date,he should not play for

us again.:pipe:

I understand Krancjar is finished, It pains me to watch such a once gifted player. I hope we see the likes of Barjanos and Burt given their chance soon but playing against Villareal in Spain is much more beneficial for their development than a cow pasture in the Highlands.

20 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

has been a good player in bygone days but i'm afraid,

he has gone by his sell buy date,he should not play for

us again.:pipe:

You need us to chip in for a new keyboard mate?

im probably not of the same opinion as most on here, i thought Niko played well in patches he definitely is our most gifted player and it is great to see him play he is a very modest guy who really appreciates playing for our club, his touch and vision are a different class, yes i know the pace is gone, but cut him some slack that pitch last night was agricultural