kranjcar

ready1873

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it when he went to clear the ball and got sweet sweet air, missing the ball entirely.

In fact, sorry, I’m forgetting; my favourite moment was when he went to control it and it bounced off his shin going out for a throw in. 

Hes clearly too good for this standard. Maybe Beijing Rehime can buy him as well.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Its no even funny.  Like Miller, the legs can't do what the head wants them to. 

Niko should never play for us again. I don't care if we need to honour the contract, his inclusion harms us and it's neglectful of Murty to give him a starting jersey.

He's beyond past it. Just let him use our gym if need be but anything more than that is us embarrassing ourselves as much as he is embarrassing us.

Your bang out of order mate....I wouldn't let him use the fuckin gym ! 

51 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I liked it when he went to clear the ball and got sweet sweet air, missing the ball entirely.

In fact, sorry, I’m forgetting; my favourite moment was when he went to control it and it bounced off his shin going out for a throw in. 

Hes clearly too good for this standard. Maybe Beijing Rehime can buy him as well.

or the time he turned sweetly and launched the ball right out the park

still got it.

On 29/01/2018 at 08:15, ready1873 said:

With Niko seemingly staying I was thinking about how he can be of use in the team. 

Would it not make sense to, in certain games, deploy him deeper in midfield and let him use his passing range and vision without having to make forward runs? This would make more sense at home to mid-low level teams in the league rather than in an old firm, away trip to Hearts etc. 

He will be on a healthy wage so we should be trying something with him. 

NO