kranjcar

ready1873

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Lucky bassa, bet it's not freezing gale force winds and pishing down there like it is in Greenock the now?:lol:

He has flopped big time after his rat stunt so worst of luck to the prick.

To be fair to him he un-earthed the big raw rough diamond that is David Bates.

It was howling winds and pishing down a couple of days back, if that makes it any better!

I think he and his 'plan A better' has been found out with a certain standard of player to be honest, but the ginger Maldini is a fine legacy to leave anywhere, I suppose I've been harsh :lol:

8 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Just get him to fuck we owe him nothing he's absolutely shite

We owe him the settlement on the remainder of his contract. It's easy to throw glib comments about, it's not so easy to dismiss a legal document which a contract is, we need to look at who authorised the length of contract Niko was given when he signed, as he should never have been given a contract this long.

Played a part in all 3 goals to be fair. Lovely touch over the defence for the penalty to be won. Cushioned knock down in the box for the 2nd and played the ball to Windass for the 3rd.

Pretty poor performance all round tonight and Niko was definitely poor but the odd wee bit of magic, nice touches can make the difference in a game like that. Can see why Murty played him.

Niko, Halliday, Hodson, Dodoo and Herrera surely won't  be here next season.