The Road to Manchester Revisited

8 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

Terrible day, we lost, we didn't go for it like we should of. Its a bit taigy to look back on failure with such nostalgia. Novo should of scored, Hemdani should of passed it forwards at least once, Smith got his tactics wrong. FFS thanks for opening up old wounds O.P:angrywillie:

It's a bit "taigy" coming on with 3 likes and slagging that cup run off.

Just saying.

:angrywillie:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I don't think that was the square I was around (Albert) but it looks just as busy, any kit manufacturer/sponsor should be checking out the potential sales right there.

that Piccadilly i think, i was there the nite before the game and Albert sq on the day

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Disappointing as fuck season is what that was

Should've won the treble at least that season, we got to a European final and still came away with a cup double at the end of it. 

They got to Seville and won fuck all yet brought out theatre plays about it :lol:

Tramp bastards. 

2 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

Terrible day, we lost, we didn't go for it like we should of. Its a bit taigy to look back on failure with such nostalgia. Novo should of scored, Hemdani should of passed it forwards at least once, Smith got his tactics wrong. FFS thanks for opening up old wounds O.P:angrywillie:

Spending your Saturday night on a deid clubs forum :lol: 

Absolute sado

Going to watch this later with a beer ? I remember thinking about giving up my season ticket after that year thinking I’m never going to seen anything more from Rangers , trebles 9iar uefa cup final. Little did I know ?. Fucking glad I changed my mind ?

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

One of my favourite Rangers pics that still doesnt capture the sheer amount of Bears that took over Manchester, the thing that annoys me about the riots is it completely overshadowed what we did that day and the amount of people that went the city

DUPp3kHXUAIVmnm.jpg

I’m in that picture :dance:

23 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Maintain that McGregor's save in Bremen is the best in history, no bias cos I think he's an utter scumbag but have genuinely never seen a save as good as that.

Always thought Bremen were the best side we played in that run. 

Zenit were obviously a good team but we never turned up until the final, Walter should've went for it. 

Then again Cousin was a huge miss :anger:

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Always thought Bremen were the best side we played in that run. 

Zenit were obviously a good team but we never turned up until the final, Walter should've went for it. 

Then again Cousin was a huge miss :anger:

I think we went about it the right way, it had done us well and that Zenit team were excellent, they destroyed Bayern in the semis

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It's a bit "taigy" coming on with 3 likes and slagging that cup run off.

Just saying.

:angrywillie:

Away you go. I'm 'just saying' celebrating failure is embarrassing and something they do. Sorry for having the gall to express an opinion with only only 3 likes btw