Scottish Football

Genuinely embarrassing for scottish football. Faroese champions beat Ferencvaros and held Hacken.. one game away from european group stages. Thats a town of 5000 with around 300 at the games. They also beat Bodø/Glimt 3-1 at home. Bodø got 3 pens in the tie and won it 4-3 on agg. Scottish teams REALLY need to up their game. B36 Torshavn also beat a welsh team and are lookimg good for goimg through. 

7 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Genuinely embarrassing for scottish football. Faroese champions beat Ferencvaros and held Hacken.. one game away from european group stages. Thats a town of 5000 with around 300 at the games. They also beat Bodø/Glimt 3-1 at home. Bodø got 3 pens in the tie and won it 4-3 on agg. Scottish teams REALLY need to up their game. B36 Torshavn also beat a welsh team and are lookimg good for goimg through. 

Fucks the coefficient, as you get points per game rather than result of the tie. 

On 30/07/2023 at 15:59, GabrielTomato said:

If Only an Excuse was still a thing, Bieth Juniors on the phone to someone in Dubai trying to sign a player was a certain skit. :lol: 

Jack Hendry off to the Saudi league, thought someone was at it with that one

Going to be interesting to see how Dylan Vente does for Hibs. His goal record was impressive in the Dutch second division and having played under Gio at Feyernoord I always wondered why he wasn’t somebody we “took a chance” on, especially when we were crying out for more goals. If he’s going to Hibs then I assume it’s just because he’s not that good :lol:

5 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Going to be interesting to see how Dylan Vente does for Hibs. His goal record was impressive in the Dutch second division and having played under Gio at Feyernoord I always wondered why he wasn’t somebody we “took a chance” on, especially when we were crying out for more goals. If he’s going to Hibs then I assume it’s just because he’s not that good :lol:

The amount of money they have spent on him, Levitt and Youann they really need to be aiming for 3rd surely. This window must be the most amount of money teams outwith us and them have spent in 20 odd years?