Scottish Football

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Still be a decent game no doubt

Only thing I ever remember about their game is that Ozturk 45 yard knuckleball goal. Fucking ridiculous hit. Genuinely up there with some of the best long shots ever.

Mentioned it a million times on here but there’s always one fucking weirdo over here supports either Hearts if Protestant or Hibs if Catholic. 

They’ll nearly always have an English team aswell to make up for the fact. No cunt knows why they exist 

49 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Still be a decent game no doubt

Only thing I ever remember about their game is that Ozturk 45 yard knuckleball goal. Fucking ridiculous hit. Genuinely up there with some of the best long shots ever.

Best derby I’ve seen was a New Year one about 15 year ago. Sheils scored a penalty and pushed Gordon over 😂 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Mentioned it a million times on here but there’s always one fucking weirdo over here supports either Hearts if Protestant or Hibs if Catholic. 

They’ll nearly always have an English team aswell to make up for the fact. No cunt knows why they exist 

The peado lovers Scumtoran and mad mick crew have a supporters club of jambos/glens....

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

The peado lovers Scumtoran and mad mick crew have a supporters club of jambos/glens....

:ang:

Glentoran are a loyalist club, they’ve as many Rangers supporters in their fan base as Linfield. Wouldn’t for a second throw them in the same category as Hibs and Hearts 

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Years ago when I was younger I was on an Irish League fan page and there was a guy on there who supported Glentoran, Everton and Motherwell :lol: