Scottish Football

Livi's pitch is a shambles but it's a decent stadium and great for away tickets and you can get home in about an hour, so in that sense it's a gutter they're gone, plus they took so many points off the tims over the years I couldn't help have a wee soft spot for them, they genuinely feared going there at one point. 😂

Rhys McCabe is a really exciting young manager. If we need somewhere for our youngsters to go on loan and get games he is somebody who I would trust to help develop them. Not only goes he encourages good football, he also has the first hand experience of what is required to make it to our first team.

12 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Rhys McCabe is a really exciting young manager. If we need somewhere for our youngsters to go on loan and get games he is somebody who I would trust to help develop them. Not only goes he encourages good football, he also has the first hand experience of what is required to make it to our first team.

Thought Aaron Lyall was lively when he came on, not sure how many times he’s featured this season.

56 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I agree, I also would rather never to help him either :lol: 

10 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He's the best young Scottish coach I've seen in years, I remember about 18 months ago a tweet was doing the rounds of an Airdrie goal, that was the first time I even knew he'd took up management, after that I kept an eye out for them, some of their football is outrageous for the level they're at.

Sending players to him should be considered mandatory at this point, not sure what the rules are about how many players you can loan to one lower league club, but I know they extended it to four during covid, unsure if they cut it again, but we should be sending as many as we can to him, if he doesn't get promoted.

The boy won't be in Scottish Football for too long.