Scottish Football

OSKAR THORVALDSSON has branded Scott Brown a BULLY after a Pittodrie bust-up.
The Breidablik boss says Brown and Joe Lewis stormed their dressing room at full-time on Thursday.

Thorvaldsson insists the pair tried to force their way into the away changing room just minutes after the Dons had beaten the Icelandic side 2-1 in the second leg of their Euro qualifier.
And he claimed their actions were a direct result of his criticism of how Aberdeen had played in the first leg.
Thorvaldsson said: “They came to our locker room and yelled some ugly and disrespectful comments. They were really p***** about my comments but behaving like that is childish.
“I might have been a bit harsh but Aberdeen’s players are grown-ups.

“I am not really surprised about Scott Brown, though. After all, he is an acclaimed bully.
“But I am surprised about the 33-year-old goalkeeper acting like a five-year-old.

“Scott Brown can say what he wants but he can’t try and come into our locker room and try to abuse our players.”

5 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Straight in with the 'Oh steady'.  

:lol: Tarrier beeb know fine well.

In other news, Ayr beating Dundee United :headwall: if teams played against others the same way they do against us it would be a very competitive country

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

In other news, Ayr beating Dundee United :headwall: if teams played against others the same way they do against us it would be a very competitive country

Though these teams give at least an extra 10% against us I would argue that we beat ourselves last Saturday.

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

I don't think they'd beat anyone if they all played with 11 behind the ball.