Semi Tickets

Gazza2258

10 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

There's a section for tickets and it's not in here

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If only there was a Rangers tickets section...

If only I was able to start a new thread when I went into that section to start one.  

4 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss said:

If only I was able to start a new thread when I went into that section to start one.  

If only you pm'd someone who could @ben51 so that this place doesn't get cluttered with folk who rarely contribute then coming on scrounging for tickets.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If only you pm'd someone who could @ben51 so that this place doesn't get cluttered with folk who rarely contribute then coming on scrounging for tickets.

56 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Get away to fuck

53 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Need tucked into bed as well?

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’ve got 1 spare but making it first prize in a blow job competition will I put your name down mate?

Offended Loyal, apologise for the total clutter I have caused.  I sometime forget how difficult it is to ignore something online.  Won't happen again.  You can get back to your other threads now.  

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss said:

Offended Loyal, apologise for the total clutter I have caused.  I sometime forget how difficult it is to ignore something online.  Won't happen again.  You can get back to your other threads now.  

You joined in 2016 and decided to have your username remember a complete bellend of a guy, that’s what offends me

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You joined in 2016 and decided to have your username remember a complete bellend of a guy, that’s what offends me

I joined long before that, went abroad whilst in the army for quite a few years, didn't have much access to internet so this forum amongst other things took a back seat, got back, joined again.  During a discussion (which I cant remember) admin changed my name to this as a joke, just hasnt been changed back yet.  

So apart from, lets say 99% of your post, you are correct.  :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss said:

I joined long before that, went abroad whilst in the army for quite a few years, didn't have much access to internet so this forum amongst other things took a back seat, got back, joined again.  During a discussion (which I cant remember) admin changed my name to this as a joke, just hasnt been changed back yet.  

So apart from, lets say 99% of your post, you are correct.  :thumbup:

Uh-oh. Pulling the 'I was in the army' card. Desperation setting in.

50 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Uh-oh. Pulling the 'I was in the army' card. Desperation setting in.

Desperation?  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
We're crossing our wires a bit here, you are mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck what you think, and someone who worries about others on an online forum.  Its really no that important.  :thumbup:

Just now, VladimirWeiss said:

We're crossing our wires a bit here, you are mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck what you think, and someone who worries about others on an online forum.  Its really no that important.  :thumbup:

Take your belt off and set about him mate ... fuck letting anyone talk to ye like that

Just now, VladimirWeiss said:

Try to stay calm, mate. It's probably hard to see it now, but give it a few days and you'll feel better about things.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Try to stay calm, mate. It's probably hard to see it now, but give it a few days and you'll feel better about things.

:lol:

Couldn't feel any better than I do at the mo buddy, with a good old, pointless online rammy.

7 hours ago, VladimirWeiss said:

Dry yer eyes ya pussy