Frank de Boer or Michel Preud'homme

De Boer or Preud'homme?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you have?

• Frank de Boer
    • Michel Preud'homme
    • Other (Clarke etc)

21 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

If Preud'homme is keen and actually applies for the job and our board still reject him then frankly the cunts should be hounded out of Ibrox.

They should be hounded out anyway for appointing pedro then murty,clueless cunts

We won't be getting any of the three guys mentioned above ,it's simply not on.it will be the choice of the DOF ,and I think it will be some one with the profile of a young ambitious manager.someone like McCann I'm betting

If De Boer hadn't played for us previously then he wouldn't even be discussed.

Clarke has done a great job at Kilmarnock but it's one thing delivering results when you're at a shit team not expected to win and another thing being able to do it week in week out when the pressure is on to get results consistently.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

There is only 3 appointments I would be happy with

1. FDB

2. GVB

3. Martinez 

Worryingly am still seeing people suggest the DM deal isn't dead. I wouldn't renew if that wank and his army of taigs were appointed 

I always said Martinez was the last person we needed and have never rated him but listening to a podcast during the week hes supposedly done a u-turn with Belgium and started going defensive :lol:

25 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I always said Martinez was the last person we needed and have never rated him but listening to a podcast during the week hes supposedly done a u-turn with Belgium and started going defensive :lol:

There’s gonna be a bust up in that camp at the World Cup imo, apparently a lot of the Belgium players aren’t happy with him and his tactics, especially De Bruyne.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

There’s gonna be a bust up in that camp at the World Cup imo, apparently a lot of the Belgium players aren’t happy with him and his tactics, especially De Bruyne.

More than likely, De Bruyne came out and criticised him publically after 1 game recently.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

This season is far from over.

Out of curiosity, is that a statement of optimism where you believe that SC to play for and 2nd in league are still winnable under Murty, or a statement acknowledging there are still games to be played out before the wretched season can be brought to a close?   Not sure if your statement is in the glass half full territory or glass half empty.

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Out of curiosity, is that a statement of optimism where you believe that SC to play for and 2nd in league are still winnable under Murty, or a statement acknowledging there are still games to be played out before the wretched season can be brought to a close?   Not sure if your statement is in the glass half full territory or glass half empty.

Its neither really. Its simple fact. Are we to lie down and die against them in a semi final? beat before a ball is kicked? The chances of us getting to the final are relatively slim I think - but its a one off game and anything can happen. Also, it may just be pride we are playing for now in terms of 2nd place in the league - but do we want fucking mcinnes getting it again after turning us down? or TLB? fuck that.

there's plenty to be getting on with, the problem is this "the season is over" pish seems to have permeated the players and its not on.

Hard one to vote on IMOfor a few reasons, the first of which is would the board approach either FdB or MPH or will they look at local "talent".

MPH has been out of the game a wee while but has a proven record of turning clubs around and FdB has a great record at Ajax and IMO took over two car crash jobs after that. 

There is one thing I know we all agree on and that this appointment HAS to be the right one.

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If De Boer hadn't played for us previously then he wouldn't even be discussed.

Clarke has done a great job at Kilmarnock but it's one thing delivering results when you're at a shit team not expected to win and another thing being able to do it week in week out when the pressure is on to get results consistently.

but he did play for us ( FDB ) and that makes him a serious consideration. He therefore knows the history and the winning expectations demanded at this club. And he will also be aware of the pressures that come with that. Our last three managers had no idea what the were getting themselves into.

On 01/04/2018 at 11:47, Bronzy said:

So you're dismissing MPH just because you haven't heard of him?

lol ok then

I’d also never heard of Paul le Guen, and Pedro Caixinha. We don’t need another gamble.