***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Not getting a buzz for this at all. 

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Same which is good as the last time I was like this was the piggery and we should've beaten the superstars of garngad that day 

Total opposite for me, had mad battle fever all week

20 hours ago, bluchoo said:

1 of the most bizarre things ive read on here to be honest

Why woukd you not play our 2 best players in their positiins?

This must be the first post you've read on the forum if you think that's the most bizarre thing you've read on here :huh: - just go have a read of literally anything Blue Avenger posts if you need to find your base level of bizarreness. 

Anyway. 

The reason I wouldn't play them in their natural positions is for the same reason everyone else on here is suggesting to load our midfield. We get overrun far to easily, even against jobbers like Dundee we look outnumbered. It's clear to every man and his dog we need numbers in the middle. However bizarre you think that is.

To do that sacrifices have to be made, I'm sure that DC and JM would be fine playing just behind Morelos and can drift wide when they need to. 

Speaking ahead of this Sunday's meeting between the two, Rodgers insisted that celtic's "value of humility" ensures the Hoops always show respect for their opponents.

Asked if he would be using the Light Blues' exuberance as motivation in the Scottish Cup semi-final, he said: "No, it's probably something that is etched in Rangers' minds because this is the game they were cheering for.

What an absolute wanker he is :lol:

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Speaking ahead of this Sunday's meeting between the two, Rodgers insisted that celtic's "value of humility" ensures the Hoops always show respect for their opponents.

Asked if he would be using the Light Blues' exuberance as motivation in the Scottish Cup semi-final, he said: "No, it's probably something that is etched in Rangers' minds because this is the game they were cheering for.

Value of humility? Somebody needs to tell legomuncher and the thumb they are doing it wrong. 

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Doesn’t matter what he says, I’ve said before if they start playing the psychological game you’ve got players like Windass reading it and thinking aye he’ right we won’t beat them and that’s the problem now. Our mentality in the Rangers jersey is non existent 

Mind games that some of the weaker players in our ranks will believe. They have got to believe in their own abilities and have a belief that they can beat the scum especially in a one off cup game.or this game is going to have the same end result as all the other games we have played against the tarrier bastards. But here's hoping for a different result this coming Sunday. C'mon the gers.

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Doesn’t matter what he says, I’ve said before if they start playing the psychological game you’ve got players like Windass reading it and thinking aye he’ right we won’t beat them and that’s the problem now. Our mentality in the Rangers jersey is non existent 

I really hope the current sqaud see his comments and finally deliver a performance to shut him up. 

Archived