***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, couchman15 said:

No Idea why but I think we are going to win this time. Completely written off is how I like Rangers to be in games against them, their ego gets the better of them. 

Well that's not exactly worked so far for us. We have been written off every time we have played them since 2012 and not won a game in 90 mins yet bar on penalties under Warburton.

With our back line I seriously doubt anything is going to be different this time out. We simply don't have a defence capable of keeping them quiet.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Well that's not exactly worked so far for us. We have been written off every time we have played them since 2012 and not won a game in 90 mins yet bar on penalties under Warburton.

With our back line I seriously doubt anything is going to be different this time out. We simply don't have a defence capable of keeping them quiet.

And a midfield that's not dominated them for the last 10 years☹️

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The 2 draws we have had prior to the game people were talking about 5/6/7-0. I get your point though. 

I just don’t like when Rangers are favourites or fancied to do well in big games. 

Fod 

Tav        McCrorie  Martin    John

Candeias  Holt.  Docherty.  Murphy

Dorrans

Morelos

4 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Fod 

Tav        McCrorie  Martin    John

Candeias  Holt.  Docherty.  Murphy

Dorrans

Morelos

What about putting Alves in with Martin and putting McCrorie into Holt's position?

3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Pretty much how I feel

A bad injury for lego or the thumb seems the only faint hope of something to enjoy.

We're playing Brendas rent boys on Sunday not Barcelona. You do well to remmeber that. 

15 minutes ago, Gary72 said:

We're playing Brendas rent boys on Sunday not Barcelona. You do well to remmeber that. 

Nobody’s saying they’re Barcelona so don’t talk shite. The truth is we couldn’t beat them at home after taking the lead twice and then lost with them being down to 10 men. Add that to all the other disappointments since we beat them on penalties in the Cup and it’s clear why people are pessimistic about another game against them.

It’s exhausting now.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Nobody’s saying they’re Barcelona so don’t talk shite. The truth is we couldn’t beat them at home after taking the lead twice and then lost with them being down to 10 men. Add that to all the other disappointments since we beat them on penalties in the Cup and it’s clear why people are pessimistic about another game against them.

It’s exhausting now.

Wouldn't like to be laying next to you in the trenches. 

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

In about a dozen games we've got 1 victory on penalties, as I said it's understandable why people aren't confident

Lets not just turn up then. Lets wave the white flag and phone brandas rent boys up and tell then they won. Is that what you want?

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

They are very likely to beat us because they have better players and a better manager than we do. 

Aren't you wanted on kerryfail street declan?

6 minutes ago, Gary72 said:

Wouldn't like to be laying next to you in the trenches. 

Shut the fuck up. I’ve sat in my seat at Ibrox since the first game against East Fife  in the Third Division and missed only a handful of matches due to work or illness so you can shove your Uber fan pish. Even with how I feel about Sunday I’ll be there as always. Are you even going? The reality remains that we likely won’t finish second while they’re chasing a back-to-back treble and haven’t lost to us in 6 years. I’m not delusional.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Shut the fuck up. I’ve sat in my seat at Ibrox since the first game against East Fife  in the Third Division and missed only a handful of matches due to work or illness so you can shove your Uber fan pish. Even with how I feel about Sunday I’ll be there as always. Are you even going? The reality remains that we likely won’t finish second while they’re chasing a back-to-back treble and haven’t lost to us in 6 years. I’m not delusional.

Optimism is all well and good but blind faith like that is just ridiculous.

Archived