If You Don't Like Reality - Manipulate It!

Virtuoso

Just now, The Dude said:

They have. It was in the papers and on news websites. I think it was also mentioned on both STV and BBC Scotland's news broadcasts.

The only thing I heard was that the trial had been scheduled, they probably gave a date but you’d think they’d report that the trial had actually started and what the charges are but I suppose there’s an OF game coming up so they don’t want to upset anyone.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The only thing I heard was that the trial had been scheduled, they probably gave a date but you’d think they’d report that the trial had actually started and what the charges are but I suppose there’s an OF game coming up so they don’t want to upset anyone.

It hasn't started. It doesn't start until June.

The trial has been put back til June and there is no mention of c****c anywhere in the charge sheet..the influence of those who wish to protect the brand goes far and wide.

But so called Bears get upset over an article having valid digs at the shit stirring egomaniac Brenda..??...:duh:

18 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Would generally say the Vanguard Bears are the best supporters group we had & their articles are spot on. This is a pile of pish however. Good points ruined by the petty insults. 

I mean they’re right but it takes away the credibility of the article. 

Got to admit this is my taking too, a poor article with petty insults and possible agenda pish all within it. Just report the fact the kiddy fiddlers are up before the beak and highlight the fact that CFC have tried to distance themselves from the boys club for obvious reasons.

No idea who wrote that one but doesn't seem the same as most of the VB articles, seems a bit like having a decaf coffee when you wanted caffeine loaded in your cup.

16 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Now they are good articles.

42 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The Dude will be along to tell you that it has been in all the papers and reported in the news, and that it can't be reported as strongly as as our "fraud" as it's children who have been abused. Nothing to see here.

Great articles, thanks for sharing ?