Miller and Wallace Suspended

8 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Lunatic man

20+ players, management team, coaches, analysts, PR people, physio's, kitman etc not stewards ffs

11 players alongwith Murty's family and the Taig team coming in for the banter

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murty, it’s understood, was not present during most of the heated post-mortem. But, in his role as captain, Wallace pulled rank and attempted to get the situation under control by expressing his disgust at the standard of the performance.

Wallace’s outburst restored some calm before Miller backed his skipper with some stinging home truths.

But while club sources claim the pair overstepped the mark by aiming their blast at Murty in a venomous personal attack, this version of events has left many of their team-mates completely baffled.

He was probably in the filths dressing room congratulating them

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Murty, it’s understood, was not present during most of the heated post-mortem. But, in his role as captain, Wallace pulled rank and attempted to get the situation under control by expressing his disgust at the standard of the performance.

Wallace’s outburst restored some calm before Miller backed his skipper with some stinging home truths.

But while club sources claim the pair overstepped the mark by aiming their blast at Murty in a venomous personal attack, this version of events has left many of their team-mates completely baffled.

Who are the club sources?

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

If this is near the truth then they are guilty of nothing, it's a mans game ffs, this snowflakery shite has even infiltrated our club. I reckon that Murty is a wee fuckin sweetie wife fairy.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

You seem to be ITK. I was thinking it was a steward but the other day the papers said It was someone high ranking.

How does me posting an extract from a newspaper article mean I'm in the know?

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

If this is near the truth then they are guilty of nothing, it's a mans game ffs, this snowflakery shite has even infiltrated our club. I reckon that Murty is a wee fuckin sweetie wife fairy.

Yeah agreed

The way I think it went down is he refused to have a go at them(he admitted this) and Wallace and Miller had enough and told everyone ome home truths, Murty being the spineless fool he is took offence to this and went crying to the board

Either way this is a shambles and highlights a total lack of leadership from the top. 

I have no doubt far worse has happened in our dressing room over the years but what happens in the dressing room should stay there. The way this is being handled by the club, both in terms of leaks and the suspensions is embarrassing and harms us massively in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Either way this is a shambles and highlights a total lack of leadership from the top. 

I have no doubt far worse has happened in our dressing room over the years but what happens in the dressing room should stay there. The way this is being handled by the club, both in terms of leaks and the suspensions is embarrassing and harms us massively in my opinion. 

I'm wondering where the leak is coming from

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The papers were always going to make their pals Wallace and Miller out to be the innocent party in this.

The Daily Record (Gary Ralston) was quoting a Rangers source yesterday.

The tone of his comments gives you a good idea who source was :whistle:

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Daily Record (Gary Ralston) was quoting a Rangers source yesterday.

The tone of his comments gives you a good idea who source was :whistle:

4 lads had a dream, the Rangers observer, Heart and Hand etc all clearly have board members feeding them things.

That seems to be awryt though

End of the day you've got one guy who clearly think's we're inferior in every way to the filth, a man who's been to a game with us and them in their end and a man who didn't feel the need to tell them that surrendering to them was not acceptable

On the other hand you've got a guy who might be a bit of a dick but is a pure winner and has won everything with us who just seen his last chance of a major trophy go and a guy who sacrificed a promising career to stick with us in the 4th tier of Scottish football, a guy who clearly loves thjis club

I know who I believe 

Jesus fucking wept, we really need to get over ourselves.

If we done knitting bees, we'd be fucking world champions.

Murty is not important. These excuses for players are not important. They are but symptomatic of all that is wrong with our club.  The health and well being of our club is what is ALL important. 

All roads lead back to King. Our future is in his hands. Until he changes nothing changes, but let's get down the food chain and pick over the bones of a corpse, that'll sort it!

12 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

4 lads had a dream, the Rangers observer, Heart and Hand etc all clearly have board members feeding them things.

That seems to be awryt though

I actually dont mind Davie Edgar getting fed things because he doesn’t then bow to board. He still criticises them and hardhly sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Murty is not important. These excuses for players are not important. They are but symptomatic of all that is wrong with our club.  The health and well being of our club is what is ALL important. 

All roads lead back to King. Our future is in his hands. Until he changes nothing changes, but let's get down the food chain and pick over the bones of a corpse, that'll sort it!

Aye the manager and players at a football club aren't important :lol: 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I actually dont mind Davie Edgar getting fed things because he doesn’t then bow to board. He still criticises them and hardhly sometimes.

I like him, think his shows are great but at the end of the day it's still people from the club leaking info

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The leak has drawn the attention from the board onto the players and manager, when really it should be King and Robertson in the spot light.

Archived