Miller and Wallace Suspended

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Now one knows exactly who I am laughing at with their moronic and hypocrtical comments, but heh let's spread the usual poison.

I find the comments levelled against Murty by the usual suspects, pathetic and repugnant, all based on hearsay.

Scum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's an article from like 30 years ago that gets posted like fucking gospel to dispel the fact he's a taig. Means little at the end of the day. There's pictures of rod stewart kicking about in our tops with John Greig arm in arm. Is that proof he's somehow not a fenian cunt? Or what about Robert Carlyle who's previously been quoted as being a thistle fan yet he's quite obviously one of us, given pictures at our games and training centre etc. 

To me, it does make a difference if our manager is one of them, regardless of how good they might be for us at the moment.

there's a few lads from Saltcoats area confirming he is in deed a Kilmarnuk fan. He did go to our local denominational school though and his family (the majority) are big sellik fans - I think he's taken the killie stance to make him more neutral than he actually is. He has stated his dream job is to manage those cunts though.. Tonee Fitzpatrick openly said in an interview that Clarke is a huge sellik fan and was gutted not to get a move to them early doors

make of that as you wish

He's not for us, that's for sure

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Now one knows exactly who I am laughing at with their moronic and hypocrtical comments, but heh let's spread the usual poison.

I find the comments levelled against Murty by the usual suspects, pathetic and repugnant, all based on hearsay.

Do you suck dick? Are you a Peter Puffer?

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's an article from like 30 years ago that gets posted like fucking gospel to dispel the fact he's a taig. Means little at the end of the day. There's pictures of rod stewart kicking about in our tops with John Greig arm in arm. Is that proof he's somehow not a fenian cunt? Or what about Robert Carlyle who's previously been quoted as being a thistle fan yet he's quite obviously one of us, given pictures at our games and training centre etc. 

To me, it does make a difference if our manager is one of them, regardless of how good they might be for us at the moment.

I dont think he's a dirty taig anyway, just my opinion, and if he helps us steady the ship and stop leaking goals I don't think anybody would bother tbh. We've scored the most goals in the league and if we tighten up at the back due to a decent gaffer, I think we'd all be happy

14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Or maybe he is actually a Killie fan and people are just being paranoid as fuck.??‍♂️

I find it hard to believe that Clarke would just pretend he was a Kilmarnock fan in an interview 25-30 years ago on the off chance that one day Internet forums would be created and he would need to try and hide the fact that he’s a celtic fan because he was being talked about as a potential manager of Rangers.

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Or maybe he is actually a Killie fan and people are just being paranoid as fuck.??‍♂️

I find it hard to believe that Clarke would just pretend he was a Kilmarnock fan in an interview 25-30 years ago on the off chance that one day Internet forums would be created and he would need to try and hide the fact that he’s a celtic fan because he was being talked about as a potential manager of Rangers.

bit off topic but somewhat similiar, in the same magazine but a different date mccoist  of Sunderland was also interviewed and never gave The Rangers one single mention, nor did he pick one single Rangers player in his all time Scottish eleven,said st johnstone and Sunderland were his favourite teams and favourable mentions for L'pool and dalgleish.

17 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Main board Director of one of the largest multinationals on the planet. MBA Strathclyde Graduate Business School, class of 2002. BENg (Hons) Herriot Watt, class of 1992. Chartered Engineer and Chartered Director, Fellow and Diplomate of the IoD. Glad you challenged. 

As I said, a dysfunctional organisation, with uneducated managers or Directors.

Try googling for the processes of conflict management, high performing boards (IoD), executive coaching and so on. It's all out there. Board meetings as they go, should always try to avoid conflict. Matters arising are always issued in advance and any items for voting with potential for conflict, you resolve it before the meeting. The meeting should be one of concensus and cordiality and never dissent and never with aggression. Be ill mannered and unprofessional you are toast. Unless you are indeed the millionaire/billionaire owner, board members of major institutions are very carefully hand picked and screened as to fit with an organisation's culture, which is again about avoiding conflict and not rocking the boat and upsetting every cunt in it.

Where things can heat up, is in meetings with middle and senior managers, particularly on matters of change, as this group are the biggest obstacles to change in any organisation, as they feel threatend in their comfort zone. Well honed executives soon take the heat out of any conflict and control any vociferous dissenters at this level. All meetings are to be on the positive, energising individuals to buy in to the program andto  engender high performing teams. All basic first principle stuff from business school.

Abusive and aggresive behaviour is a negative force  in any walk of life, far less business, where motivating your single biggest and costliest asset in human resource to deliver high performance, thus maximising profit is paramount. It only makes sense.

The company set the standards through good leadership of the board. Any manager of mine who showed any agressive or abusive behaviour would be immediately dismissed as a few have done. Manners cost nothing and no one in the work place is there to take shite or be abused by anyone. That is why there is employment and health and safety law. Some need sacked to protect them from themselves. End of.

You my friend have never been near a board room of any credible or sizeable organisation, nor educated in board room etiquette, but most haven't and is no crime. I also doubt you have been in higher post grad education, but that's no crime either, but don't profess to be something you are clearly not. Yes their are many rogue and unprofessional organisations out there, but that does not equate to the norm nor make bad practice acceptable. 

For a high flying board member of a global multi national company you don’t half spend a lot of time on a football forum . 

31 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Didn't Billy Connoly pretend to be a Partick fan?

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Not one for disrespecting Rangers managers when still in the job...But how the fuck is this clown still in charge...seriously it's bewildering.

The board!

I doubt they have anyone to replace him.

Getting humped by the scum was not unexpected, but the manner of defeat was, plus all the shenanigans that followed.

I don't why they don't put Jimmy Nic in charge until we find the permanant replacement, but nothing should susrprise us with this board. 

I also question why King wasn't at the game, plus he is not here to personally handle this current crises first hand and I'll be surprised if he attends the next game against them, because I expect the consequences of another defeat will not be pretty. 

One thing about King is he keeps the cards close to his chest which is indeed not all a bad thing, but there are times when you need to break cover and lead from the front and this is one of them, but he has never shown that.

As ever with this board, it's sit tight time.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yet you're willing to condemn Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller on hearsay ?

You're fuckin loving this ya fantasist . Never a Rangers fan !

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I also question why King wasn't at the game, plus he is not here to personally handle this current crises first hand and I'll be surprised if he attends the next game against them, because I expect the consequences of another defeat will not be pretty. 

One thing about King is he keeps the cards close to his chest which is indeed not all a bad thing, but there are times when you need to break cover and lead from the front and this is one of them, but he has never shown that.

As ever with this board, it's sit tight time.

Running the club day to day is the responsibility of the CEO. I would have thought this would fall under his remit.

Archived