Miller and Wallace Suspended

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

The papers were always going to make their pals Wallace and Miller out to be the innocent party in this.

They can leak all the want now as far as ai’m concerned, we’ve heard since the incident that Wallace basically shat it to play and pulled out squads despite being fit.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They can leak all the want now as far as ai’m concerned, we’ve heard since the incident that Wallace basically shat it to play and pulled out squads despite being fit.

You believe that?

12 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Yup but who do you think the current anger towards Murty would be aimed at if he was sacked?

Yeah true. I'm no board defender btw, I think the board are more incompetent than Machiavellian though. They just seem to create these crises out of nothing. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well, the next manager will have an easy job. The players can pick the team and set the tactics, make the sub's and have their own team their own team talks. 

Fuck it, why even be out the expense of  having a manager.

:rofl:.:rofl:

You're loving this ya disgusting pathetic scumbag

19 minutes ago, OhW said:

They are being criticised for backing Murty. There is more heat on the board since Sunday that at any other time in their tenure.

Murty is the fall guy...who do you think would be taking ALL the heat if Murty wasnt there.

I

38 minutes ago, OhW said:

They are being criticised for backing him.

They have tried to move the focus to the two players Murty and now the Kit Deal, Traynor does his job for the board but not for the Support.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well, the next manager will have an easy job. The players can pick the team and set the tactics, make the sub's and have their own team their own team talks. 

That sounds almost like what happened when we appointed Souness.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Your an odd one I dislike the board you seem to dislike the Club. You also find this situation funny.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

wit

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A lot of shite mate, started by James Traynor sorry The Rangers Observer!

10 minutes ago, ChrisVanDarche said:

Wallace sticks with us through the lower leagues and most mercenaries on here want shot. Yet the same guys will call Naismith, Lafferty and the like for turning their backs. Weapons. ?

So fucking what? He got well fucking paid for it and was never a fucking captain.

9 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Someone on FF claiming Murty walked out of the dressing room because things were too heated 

He's actually going to burst in to floods of tears on Sunday with all the abuse heading his way. 

18 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Says he's a Killie fan

It's an article from like 30 years ago that gets posted like fucking gospel to dispel the fact he's a taig. Means little at the end of the day. There's pictures of rod stewart kicking about in our tops with John Greig arm in arm. Is that proof he's somehow not a fenian cunt? Or what about Robert Carlyle who's previously been quoted as being a thistle fan yet he's quite obviously one of us, given pictures at our games and training centre etc. 

To me, it does make a difference if our manager is one of them, regardless of how good they might be for us at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

He's actually going to burst in to floods of tears on Sunday with all the abuse heading his way. 

I don’t think he has any idea what’s coming on Sunday either.

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your an odd one I dislike the board you seem to dislike the Club. You also find this situation funny.

Now one knows exactly who I am laughing at with their moronic and hypocrtical comments, but heh let's spread the usual poison.

I find the comments levelled against Murty by the usual suspects, pathetic and repugnant, all based on hearsay.

Archived