Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

By sacking Miller? Absolutely the fucking snake should have been chased after back stabbing pedro. 

Probably the only positive thing I've seen from the board since they have been in right enough

How did he backstab Pedro, specifically?

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

How did he backstab Pedro, specifically?

Are you really having to ask? Or are you one of the ones with yer head in the sand and adamant he wasn't the leak?

You only need to look at the shite his agent and his bird spout to see it clear as day. Miller has had a cancerous attitude at out club for seasons. It needs cut out before it spreads.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Are you really having to ask? Or are you one of the ones with yer head in the sand and adamant he wasn't the leak?

You only need to look at the shite his agent and his bird spout to see it clear as day. Miller has had a cancerous attitude at out club for seasons. It needs cut out before it spreads.

So you believed some rumours then?

So just to be clear, Miller was a snake bastard to Pedro, who the board appointed, who then turned out to be an imposter, so the board sacked him. They then appointed Murty, who oversaw the worst Rangers performance I’ve ever seen, and fell out with our 2 most senior players,  as well as Halliday and Candeias, and probably the rest of the squad judging by their attitudes on Sunday,and the board continue to back Murty. And you’re quite happy to trust the board’s judgment on this?

Regardless of who stays and who goes, the biggest damage is that yet again we are the laughing stock of Scottish football

If I was cynical I would say it’s like a big distraction so people are talking about something other than how shite we were on the pitch Sunday.

13 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

By sacking Miller? Absolutely the fucking snake should have been chased after back stabbing pedro. 

Probably the only positive thing I've seen from the board since they have been in right enough

If Miller got rid of Pedro it's about the only useful thing he's done this season

Just now, simplythebest said:

If Miller got rid of Pedro it's about the only useful thing he's done this season

True haha but you cannot have players openly disrespecting the manager no matter who it is. Players are paid to give everything to the cause if one or two don't buy into it and rebel against it then it creates rifts in the dressing room

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Miller and Wallace appear to have been agent provocateurs for ages and I think the club will be better off without them.

Our problems are incredibly deep, any idea that getting rid of a couple of senior guys will make a fundamental difference of any kind of deluded (not saying you were necessarily meaning that but some will be thinking it)

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

So you believed some rumours then?

So just to be clear, Miller was a snake bastard to Pedro, who the board appointed, who then turned out to be an imposter, so the board sacked him. They then appointed Murty, who oversaw the worst Rangers performance I’ve ever seen, and fell out with our 2 most senior players,  as well as Halliday and Candeias, and probably the rest of the squad judging by their attitudes on Sunday,and the board continue to back Murty. And you’re quite happy to trust the board’s judgment on this?

I am not happy with the board. I'm not happy with Murty being boss never have been. I am happy action has been taken against Miller. 

Happy? 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

True haha but you cannot have players openly disrespecting the manager no matter who it is. Players are paid to give everything to the cause if one or two don't buy into it and rebel against it then it creates rifts in the dressing room

Not got much desire to go over that debate again but any disrespect went more than one way, if anything Pedro seemed keen to use Miller's 'influence' as a shield for his lack of ability as a manager

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Regardless of what’s happened before, they weren’t involved on Sunday and watched the same game we did.

There have been rumours circulating for months now that Miller is a well known troublemaker in that dressing room. 

His agent's statement, his wife's ranting and raving and now this episode all but confirms it. 

He should've been let go two years ago, couldn't give a toss about Wallace either as he's been pish for ages as well, football clubs can't run on sympathy. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There have been rumours circulating for months now that Miller is a well known troublemaker in that dressing room. 

His agent's statement, his wife's ranting and raving and now this episode all but confirms it. 

He should've been let go two years ago, couldn't give a toss about Wallace either as he's been pish for ages as well, football clubs can't run on sympathy. 

There were no signs of the rumours about Miller's trouble making when we were on a good run under Murty without him in the team, the belief was that he and Murty were best mates in fact

Clearly Miller's time with us has run it's course but this whole thing about him being a machiavellian figure seems a convenient excuse for the failings of successive coaches and squads as a whole

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

There were no signs of the rumours about Miller's trouble making when we were on a good run under Murty without him in the team, the belief was that he and Murty were best mates in fact

Until he stops playing then the temper tantrums start... 

*Edit*

Read your post wrong :lol:

Archived