Miller and Wallace Suspended

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Does anyone seriously think that Miller and Wallace were wrong to show murty up in the dressing room?

Seriously?...

You should be more worried that the board has taken his side other than going through him like Miller and Wallace has

If anything mate I'm concerned the board see any point in this at this stage

It should really be left up to a new manager whatever happens with players now

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have two players who are venting their opinion about our performances and having a go at the manager,we have two players who were clearly upset with the manager when they have been substituted and we have a young player(a Rangers fan) who has just broke into the first team who cant wait to f***k off out the door.I have witnessed some of the worst performances  these past few seasons since   i started following The Rangers,  and we want to sack the players who are showing that they are worried about the club---crazy.There will be other players in that dressing room who will be sitting with their mouths shut and just accepting everything thats going on--is this really the type of players we want.I would rather have players who are ready to to show a bit of passion for our club than some of the shitebag players i watched on sunday.

2 minutes ago, smudger.kp said:

We have two players who are venting their opinion about our performances and having a go at the manager,we have two players who were clearly upset with the manager when they have been substituted and we have a young player(a Rangers fan) who has just broke into the first team who cant wait to f***k off out the door.I have witnessed some of the worst performances  these past few seasons since   i started following The Rangers,  and we want to sack the players who are showing that they are worried about the club---crazy.There will be other players in that dressing room who will be sitting with their mouths shut and just accepting everything thats going on--is this really the type of players we want.I would rather have players who are ready to to show a bit of passion for our club than some of the shitebag players i watched on sunday.

Spot on mate that is what is so wrong with the team too many yes men and bottle merchants. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Kinda a strikers job and what he gets paid for. Wallace made the sacrifice of dropping down to the bottom with us. 

Yip - so he did his job (not so much this year, obv). And he did it over a reasonable period time, and very often successfully. That means he's done more for the club than any other employee currently at the club.

I’d go as far as to say Lee Wallace is one of the worst captains in our history.

Shows zero leadership on the park, and has captained us to some of our worst ever results from McCoist through to Pedro. Been suspended twice now. 

We’ll be better off without him. And all this ‘stayed for the fight’ is pish - he stayed because it suited his personal circumstances. 

I said in the match thread during the game that something stinks off the pitch.

Clearly no one believes in the manager, no one respects the manager and the players are showing that on the pitch 

Club is falling apart, the board have made another huge mistake with Murty.

What is happening to my club. 

Just now, left winger said:

Yip - so he did his job (not so much this year, obv). And he did it over a reasonable period time, and very often successfully. That means he's done more for the club than any other employee currently at the club.

He has been shite for the last two seasons. You are dreaming. Miller still being at the club (as one of the high earners) sums us up at the minute. 

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He has been shite for the last two seasons. You are dreaming. Miller still being at the club (as one of the high earners) sums us up at the minute. 

I thought he was worth his extension this yea, but it certainly didn't work out. That's not dreaming. Neither is acknowledging his goals for us over the years. I'm not saying he's a superstar, but that Wallace and him given more to the club than any other current employees. If I'm wrong you'll have names to give me? 

6 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

If this is remotely true then Murty is our manager next season imho....

No one knows if that’s true. The board have to back the manager. I can only imagine it’s pretty serious.

If it’s a disciplinary issue then you can’t not take action depending on whether the manager will be here long term! 

So Miller and Wallace have said some home truths to Murty and probably the players, nothing that anyone on here hasn't said or thought and now they have to pay the price, and yet some people on here are having a go at them, Murty is out of his depth the performances have been dire for sometime now, seems to me  he lost the dressing room a while ago. Good on Miller and Wallace if I could have got into that dressing room on Sunday I'd have been the same if not worse and probably 90 percent of the fans that day. 

It's difficult to see how Murty can continue with this amount of dissent in the dressing room. He has obviously lost the dressing room. If he stays till the end of the season I hate to think what the last 5 performances are going to be like. Sounds a total shambles. 

50 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Because suspending your club captain is fucking embarrassing? Why has he not previously been stripped of the captaincy if he’s such a bad influence? 

He won't he missed.

The only thing I'm raging about is that there's only 2 of the useless cunts being given the boot.

Both Miller and Wallace know whats expected at Rangers and to watch Murty manage that shambles and the aftermath then I can understand the anger. We will never know exactly what has happened but the board have created this mess by appointing Murty to a position he didn't have the skills to take on.

This has blown up in the boards face and sacking seasoned pros because they had a go at Murty after that shambles won't deflect from the shambles the board have overseen.

The Board haven't lived up to thier commitment and we are now a laughing stock on and off the park. They have been at the helm for our worst results in living memory and have managed to turn us into a 3/4 place premier league team through constant mis management. Thier only plan sems to be to wait on the season book money coming in and that's it, We deserve so much better.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I thought he was worth his extension this yea, but it certainly didn't work out. That's not dreaming. Neither is acknowledging his goals for us over the years. I'm not saying he's a superstar, but that Wallace and him given more to the club than any other current employees. If I'm wrong you'll have names to give me? 

You are mistakingly looking at his service over 3 different periods he has been with us. The Miller I see is a past his best journeyman who is a shit stirring cunt and as one of our top earners has offered poor value for money this season and last. 

Archived