Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

There's no-one comes out of this well not the club, Murty or Miller/Wallace. A fucking mess from top to bottom. Wrongs all round, I'm not even going to attempt to pick a side. Part of me reading that was thinking Miller and Wallace were cancerous bastards, but then another part of me thought at least they fuck care then I just thought to fuck with the lot of them!

Halliday's brother in law was full of shite about Miller taking the reigns, then :lol: 

Aye, again. The quicker that Halliday, his trouble making family and that wanker of a brother in law are away from this club the less you’ll see this shit appear in the press. Sickens me these cunts trying to make themselves some sort of cult hero with no thoughts to what they do to the club.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

These two players have now been involved in disrespecting 2 managers in the same fucking season. Regardless of what people think of Pedro or Murty that just isn’t on. One of them is club captain ffs. 

Both of them should be shown the door, now. 

But the real worrying thing here is the board are publicly backing Murty by doing this, and that to me means he’s going to be here for more than the next 5 games. 

I so much hope you are wrong :megaanguish: 

That's what happens when you put a rookie youth coach in charge of a club like ours, it all lies at kings door for me, how would you expect experienced international players to take a performance like that? Wallace is the club captain and has every right to express his concerns. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Doesn’t matter if they are right/wrong he’s there boss. Any of us walk into the bosses office and tell him exactly what we think of them we get the bullet. 

Football club is no different. 

Disagree football is entirely different, you don't have people abusing you, in the media on the street,at shops ,and everybody and his dog having an opinion about you,in a normal job do you?

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Doesn’t matter if they are right/wrong he’s there boss. Any of us walk into the bosses office and tell him exactly what we think of them we get the bullet. 

Disagree football is entirely different, you don't have people abusing you, in the media on the street,at shops ,and everybody and his dog having an opinion about you,in a normal job do you?

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

That's what happens when you put a rookie youth coach in charge of a club like ours, it all lies at kings door for me, how would you expect experienced international players to take a performance like that? Wallace is the club captain and has every right to express his concerns. 

There’s ways to go about it then, backing the loudmouth prick that thinks he’s Mr Rangers in a dressing room bust up, which for Miller to be dismissed virtually on the spot must’ve came close to blows if not punch’s actually thrown is the wrong way to go. 

If Wallace really cares about the club he marchs into the boardroom and gets it off his chest. 

Fucking shambles! Can't imagine any previous managers going to the board to remove players from his squad, should be fully capable of booting any arses needed...

But, the board can't have much choice, given the situation with Pedro, I can imagine it's hard enough getting a tune out of these players even without some trying to undermine the management

The board have to back the manager over the players, even if Murty is going. You can't have a new manager coming into a situation where players think they run the show. 

Players should have been ripping strips off each other. After a rollicking from the manager. 

29 minutes ago, chris182 said:

No one knows if that’s true. The board have to back the manager. I can only imagine it’s pretty serious.

If it’s a disciplinary issue then you can’t not take action depending on whether the manager will be here long term! 

Hence why I've written in my honest opinion.....

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

It’s no different they all have contracts of work, they all get paid the big bucks. 

Manager is the Boss if your going to have a pop and maybe come to blows then your sacked. 

Do we really want players who will sit on their arses and not say anything when they know things are not right.Murty is not up to the job and his team selections and his lack of ability to get the players to get stuck in when needed is clear to see.We need players and coaching staff who are going to fight like f+++k to get us out this mess.

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Tell us why doesn’t Miller march up to the board if he thinks things are so bad at the club??

Because he knows having a pop at them and he’s gone, but he thinks he has a manager on his last legs and he’s Mr Rangers after all so he thinks he will get away with it.  The cunt is just another cancer within the club along with Murty, the board, Robertson the list is to ducking long to mention. 

1 minute ago, smudger.kp said:

Do we really want players who will sit on their arses and not say anything when they know things are not right.Murty is not up to the job and his team selections and his lack of ability to get the players to get stuck in when needed is clear to see.We need players and coaching staff who are going to fight like f+++k to get us out this mess.

Maybe he should do that fighting on the pitch then, seen fuck all fight from him where it matters this season. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There’s ways to go about it then, backing the loudmouth prick that thinks he’s Mr Rangers in a dressing room bust up, which for Miller to be dismissed virtually on the spot must’ve came close to blows if not punch’s actually thrown is the wrong way to go. 

If Wallace really cares about the club he marchs into the boardroom and gets it off his chest. 

Wallace has told people in the boardroom ,his outburst wasn't a one off

All I’m going to say on it is there was a real buzz around the place on the return from Florida. There was a real togetherness about them at that point and anyone at Auchenhowie will tell you it was something they hadn’t seen in years. 

What 2 players weren’t in Florida....

Fuck know why this is making anyone think Murty is getting the job full time. Very clearly the board view Miller and Wallace as people that constantly undermine authority, leak to the press and are general detriment to the club and this was just the straw that broke the camels back. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

All I’m going to say on it is there was a real buzz around the place on the return from Florida. There was a real togetherness about them at that point and anyone at Auchenhowie will tell you it was something they hadn’t seen in years. 

Jamie Murphy and Jason Cummings?

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Should  just end the thread right there. ??

Archived