Miller and Wallace Suspended

Miller I don't give a fuck about, he is a petulant child who has acted up before and his wife is getting in on the act now saying he should have started. Aye right you are you stupid cow, lay back and think of Britain as your being pumped, your not paid to be a genius or an advisor.

Wallace I can see the argument of him staying with us in the lower leagues but to be fair, totally fair here, he isn't that bloody good to be our left back. I much prefer John even though he had a shocker at the weekend as well.

There has been a stench around the Ibrox dressing room for a few years and those two have been through them. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and shits like a duck then it is a duck.

If we are blaming two people not at fault what is the worst that can happen? We get rid of someone who needs the football equivalent of a zimmer frame and a captain who never says a fucking thing on the field. Don't see the problem there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheLawMan said:

King playing a blinder here. Everybody blaming everybody else BUT the guy in ultimate control. 

HTC 

I blame Dinky for everything regardless, cunt of a man. If I stub my toe I blame that SA cunt.

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Miller and Wallace appear to have been agent provocateurs for ages and I think the club will be better off without them.

If its true that they tore into murty after the OF game then fair play to them, the shite started with that line up and team strategy on sunday and thats murtys fault

The report is from the Sun, so how much is true?
When you think you are entitled to an opinion and are free to voice that opinion when it is not asked for, get ready for a rude awakening.
Irrespective of whether Murty stays or goes the board have to show the players that the manager is Rangers as far as they are concerned.
The culture of an organization comes from those at the top and employees have to accept this dictate.
Those who learn this lesson will strive to wear the shirt and those who don't will be gone.

Both Wallace and Miller's egos and influence are far outweighing their conttibutions they have on the pitch, we need to look at what is going to make us better next season. Murty has also proved he is not up to task what so ever.

Any half decent or compotent board would jettison all three and start again. Alas that is something we don't have.

Just goes to show you how many so called Rangers bloggers guess what's going on and pass it off as news. Miller and Wallace are getting toasted and bloggers are going on about Murty getting sacked.

The bloggers are making our support and club a laughing stock. Attention seeking wankers.

We have enough problems without their unfounded rumours exasberating the situation. They obviously put their 15 minutes of fame before the truth and the good of Rangers. Who needs enemies?

3 hours ago, JentleJames said:

There will be a lot of revisionism on this thread and everything at the moment is hearsay from a tabloid but if I had to pick 2 men in that dressing room who had Rangers interests at heart most it would be Miller and Wallace.

Ive backed Murty up to now but if those two challenged him or something of that ilk it really worries me as to what was going on.

Two guys who weren’t involved in the game, and were forced to watch exactly what we were. Difference is, they were in the same room as Murty afterwards, so presumably did what every single one of us would have done.

But the RM jury seems to have spoken already...

3 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

When since did we start believing stories about us in the sun FFS.

At least if partly true Miller and Wallace showed some fight, which is more than the eleven players on the field.

Miller should have been on for Morelos from the start. Morelos has proved time and time again he has no heart for games against celtic.

He ran around like a headless chicken trying to hack broonie and of course missed his compulsory sitter again.

Miller at least has scored against them freqently and would have given their defence a hard time.

Can we stop with this shit? The last game Miller looked good against them was 2 fucking years ago in the 2016 semi final. Since then he’s scored 2 in like 7 and in that first game he scored in the 7 he missed a fucking sitter and the second was the 5th goal in a game where we were pumped 5-1. Miller would have done fuck all on Sunday and we both know it. 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Just goes to show you how many so called Rangers bloggers guess what's going on and pass it off as news. Miller and Wallace are getting toasted and bloggers are going on about Murty getting sacked.

The bloggers are making our support and club a laughing stock. Attention seeking wankers.

We have enough problems without their unfounded rumours exasberating the situation. They obviously put their 15 minutes of fame before the truth and the good of Rangers. Who needs enemies?

Very true. The amount of ITK cunts floating about, and not one knew about this. Almost as if they know fuck all...

Regardless of anyones thoughts on Miller and Wallace,if what Is said here is true and these cunts in that boardroom are backing that fat fucking coward then we're as well just turning the lights out and locking the doors. 

How long are we going to sit back and let this fucking disaster continue? 

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Regardless of anyones thoughts on Miller and Wallace,if what Is said here is true and these cunts in that boardroom are backing that fat fucking coward then we're as well just turning the lights out and locking the doors. 

How long are we going to sit back and let this fucking disaster continue? 

:tu:Cunts saying it’s fine because Miller’s a dick or his wife’s annoying or whatever. Maybe try and look at the bigger picture here!

This is quite an unusual ST sales pitch this year, our club is purring like an old Rolls Royce and with everyone pulling the same way the sales should be seamless.

Reality = how many times can we fuck it up in such a spectacular fashion? plenty by the looks of things.

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If there is any truth to this story (yeah the Sun, I know) it proves that Pedro was right about Miller, Halliday and O'Fenianface. 

Could do, or could prove that there’s only two players at the club who actually consistently give a shit and aren’t afraid to say so. Who knows.

Nothing surprises me these days. We are a fucking circus act. From boardroom to the pitch a complete fucking shambles. 

All the boardrooms flying monkeys seem to have lost their voice all of a sudden too. 

It's always said it needs to worse before it gets better. Can we actually get any worse? I'm half expecting Murty to be announced on a 4 year golden contract..... 

Miller can go fuck himself. Terrible player with a huge ego not befitting of his limited ability on the pitch. As for Waldo well if he was half as vocal when on the pitch he perhaps wouldn't have been such a hopeless captain. Both can gtf as well as Murty. 

Fucking state to be in. 

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Could do, or could prove that there’s only two players at the club who actually consistently give a shit and aren’t afraid to say so. Who knows.

The only thing Miller cares about is himself don't kid yourself he is bothered about the club. He has continually rocked the boat with several managers it wouldn't actually surprise me if he was after the job himself ?

Miller and Wallace are left overs from an era where a performance like that was totally unacceptable. The fact the manager didn't even speak to the players after the final whistle will lead to exactly what happened.  Senior players will stand up and do the job for you. Perhaps they went over the line but they showed a passion that was missing from the field of play. So move them on out of the club and replaced with some more cardboard cuts that will blend with the rest of the dross in the dressing room. Absolutely leaderless on and off the park.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

The only thing Miller cares about is himself don't kid yourself he is bothered about the club. He has continually rocked the boat with several managers it wouldn't actually surprise me if he was after the job himself ?

Cool, so you have total faith that the board have made the correct decision here?

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Cool, so you have total faith that the board have made the correct decision here?

By sacking Miller? Absolutely the fucking snake should have been chased after back stabbing pedro. 

Probably the only positive thing I've seen from the board since they have been in right enough

Archived