Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Warburton arrived he introduced the concept of senior players doing talks at half time and full time. This has continued on with Murty and to a lesser extent Caixinha.

It’s completely and utterly wrong.

If your captain and vice captain then proceed to let rip after that on Sunday then do they deserve to be sacked?

I suppose it’s easier to sack them than sack your interim manager and replace him with and interim interim manager.

It’s us fans who’ll suffer though, guys taking days off to travel To Aberdeen, pay 50 quid to go to piggery.We wont win another game this season.

meanwhile, Robertson Dickson et al will still be in place, picking up their bonuses.

we deserve better!

Its the hope that kills.

We were on the right track not that long ago. 

Wheels have come off and sinking fast.

It was obvious there was background shit going on affecting the performance.

Too many big personalities wanting personal glory. 

Rangers are bigger than them all.

Clear out top to bottom. 

Wouldn’t miss Miller or Wallace - suspending a guy who’s never fit will hardly affect the team - but that tarrier-respecting wet blanket Murty should be first out the door. I can just imagine him running to the board like a soppy schoolboy “Mr Deputy Chairman, those big boys called me bad names. Boo boo”.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't see at this stage how we can side with anyone

They are all as bad as one another .

Assuming theres any sort of truth in this report......

If they are undermining each and every manager as they and Halliday appear to have done then action needs taken. Or what's to stop it from happening with the next guy and the next. These players are employees who have responsibility to behave the same way as every employee everywhere has. Their conduct needs dealt with.

Secondary to that i'd be sending Murty on an extended holiday right now as he's not good enough and has clearly lost the dressing room.

Deal with both issues for what they are, it's not necessarily about taking sides for me.

22 minutes ago, five stars said:

Both have had too much power at the club while contributing little/nothing on the park, Pedro had the same problem with Miller too, so it's a recurring theme, were better off without them.

Shite managers is a recurring theme...

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Can Murty sack himself when he’s at it ? 

He’s went full on Pedro and lost the plot. 

That's how I see this. An absolute disgrace. If the senior players have lost the plot then that shows me that he's changed and tweaked stuff against them and absolutely fucked it and the players have let him know 

39 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Disagree football is entirely different, you don't have people abusing you, in the media on the street,at shops ,and everybody and his dog having an opinion about you,in a normal job do you?

It does happen, a former colleague of mine was, unfairly, pilloried in the press for something that happened at work, it happens in many other lines of work too. If they can't handle it they need to find another job.

He wasn't as highly paid as either Miller or Wallace. He certainly didn't start lashing out at anyone when it happened. They are well paid professionals and should be acting like professionals and not petulant children.

Murty didn't seek the job, it was dropped on him. Whatever his faults, he isn't responsible for the shabby performances of the players. The senior players have shown zero, in terms of leadership (or performance recently), so its a bit rich of them to lash out at others when they should be looking, just as much, at themselves.

Kings statement earlier in the week appears to have had a disastrous effect on morale, when it was low enough anyway. 

Every single one of them are responsible for the situation and in-fighting is never going to make things better.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

It does happen, a former colleague of mine was, unfairly, pilloried in the press for something that happened at work, it happens in many other lines of work too. If they can't handle it they need to find another job.

He wasn't as highly paid as either Miller or Wallace. He certainly didn't start lashing out at anyone when it happened. They are well paid professionals and should be acting like professionals and not petulant children.

Murty didn't seek the job, it was dropped on him. Whatever his faults, he isn't responsible for the shabby performances of the players. The senior players have shown zero, in terms of leadership (or performance recently), so its a bit rich of them to lash out at others when they should be looking, just as much, at themselves.

Kings statement earlier in the week appears to have had a disastrous effect on morale, when it was low enough anyway. 

Every single one of them are responsible for the situation and in-fighting is never going to make things better.

Totally agree about Murty, mate.  He had no choice in his appointment - the sheep farmer turned us down and there was no time to find anyone else.  I suspect he was told he'd take the job or else.

He got off to a reasonable start but didn't have the skill or the experience to change anything when things went against him - as they will for any manager at some point.

Archived