Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If there is any truth to this story (yeah the Sun, I know) it proves that Pedro was right about Miller, Halliday and O'Fenianface. 

Of course he was.

He was still a clown though.

Even if you are a terrible manager you can still spot arseholes from a mile off.

I am not picking sides, but would not be unhappy at seeing the back of Miller and Wallace if this is true. I also want to see the back of Murty as well though for different reasons. However, I am a bit concerned that this is a smokescreen by the board to deflect attention from themselves. 

I think Pedro was right about some of them but his problem was he couldn't back his opinions and bravado up with results, either.

He made a habit of using players as scapegoats to cover his own failings.

Respect is a two-way street the manager needs to respect the players and the players need to respect the manager. Could you see this shit happening with a manager like Smith, Souness, Advocaat or McLeish? not a chance. Amoruso tried it with Advocaat and he lost the captaincy and quickly screwed the nut to save his Rangers careeer, Vignal tried it with McLeish and was punted, Goram tried it with Smith and was transfer listed one summer until he screwed the nut. Those managers command respect, we haven't had a manager since Smith that does that and that's where the majority of our problems lie from performance, motivation and respect.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I think Pedro was right about some of them but his problem was he couldn't back his opinions and bravado up with results, either.

Respect is a two-way street the manager needs to respect the players and the players need to respect the manager. Could you see this shit happening with a manager like Smith, Souness, Advocaat or McLeish? not a chance. Amoruso tried it with Advocaat and he lost the captaincy and quickly screwed the nut to save his Rangers careeer, Vignal tried it with McLeish and was punted, Goram tried it with Smith and was transfer listed one summer until he screwed the nut. Those managers command respect, we haven't had a manager since Smith that does that and that's where the majority of our problems lie from performance, motivation and respect.

Biggest one ever was Walter using a storm in a teacup as an excuse to get rid of Ferguson.

24 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Be hard when the board are backing a shitebag over them 

We have a team full of shitebags, so I wouldn't be splitting hairs. Murty IS the manager after all, and Miller is one poisonous bastard amongst a few other legends in their own mind. We have major cancer sitting in this squad leftover from MW days. The place needs fucking gutted and if Sundays performance didn't prove that, nothing will.

I wouldn't normally accept insubordination but in this case, we have two experienced pros questioning a manager out of his depths. The board are to blame for this rift by giving the job to Murty in the first place. In saying that, don't let the door hit yae on the way out Kenny.

Miller out; good, I always thought he was a poisonous  individual and he has now been papped by 2 managers. I think Miller thought he should be in the first team, though he should have a say in picking the team  and was in a major huff that he wasn't and took his temper out on the manager after the loss to the spuds. Wallace has previous as well but it may not be the end for him. Murty needed to do something to establish some kind of authority but he has lost the dressing room. This kind of implosion may explain our form over the last few months if these tensions have been brewing. Hopefully the implosion will lead to a new manager and jettisoning all the troublesome influences in the dressing room, with hopefully 10 to 15 players leaving.

27 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

What a mess, does anyone inside Ibrox know what they are doing ? Were a total mess 

We're never a mess as we always have the over riding principles of retaining the taigs as the shite on our shoes that they are. They may have the upper hand for now at football but that won't last and they'll be back to understanding their kneeling position before our righteous place in the natural order. In other words they're scum and we're the good people who care. They're the mess not us and always will be, fenian scum.

WATP against the dirty muslims and fenian tarrier scumbags.

Especially agaisnt the snpgreens who are a clear and present danger. sturgeon and corbyn are on the same marxist wavelength who'd tear us apart given the chance of which must be thwarted.

I heard Theresa May give a brilliant common sense filled speech today full of British values and then traitor Corbyn who'd sell us down the river as the marxist fenian he is and sturgeon is of the same traitorous ilk.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Matters not a jot. Murty for all his faults is the manager. They are the hired help and the day you allow gobshites rule the roost is the day you lock the doors. Miller is an odious bastard and Wallace should know better. Pity the shitebag players coulldn't show their so called passion on the day. Apart from one or two, not one laid a glove on that lot, so where's  the venom from Wallace and Miller on their comrades? That's right, a pair agenda driven shitebags venting their spleen on the softest cunt in the room. 

Both deserve sacked and more.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Matters not a jot. Murty for all his faults is the manager. They are the hired help and the day you allow gobshites rule the roost is the day you lock the doors. Miller is an odious bastard and Wallace should know better. Pity the shitebag players coulldn't show their so called passion on the day. Apart from one or two, not one laid a glove on that lot, so where's  the venom from Wallace and Miller on their comrades? That's right, a pair agenda driven shitebags venting their spleen on the softest cunt in the room. 

Both deserve sacked and more.

I tend to agree with you, but it's not the old days either - rightly or wrongly it's all about player power whether we like it or not. Lose the dressing room and you're fucked. It's that simple but it shouldn't be that way.

The timing of this coming out is a bit suspect if you ask me. Takes the heat off the board to an extent & puts it back on to the squad & manager. 

Really hope everyone sees through this & realises this isn't about Wallace/Miller vs Murty & who's to blame. It's firmly on the shambolic board who have allowed this to happen. Promoting an inexperienced under 20s coach after a 6 week recruitment drive (that focused on one guy & his fenian mate), when there was a league & cup still there for the taking? Fucking criminal!

Everybody missing the real point here. 

Glasgow Rangers has an Under 20s coach as our manager sanctioned by Rangers men who are backed, funded and heralded by clueless knob heads. 

Bring out the rat masks and bed sheets. 

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Of course he was.

He was still a clown though.

Even if you are a terrible manager you can still spot arseholes from a mile off.

You can fuk off, I spotted clowns but was a very good manager   :mutley:

Not only were/are they aholes they also caused dressing room disharmony.

Archived