Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think Pedro was right about some of them but his problem was he couldn't back his opinions and bravado up with results, either.

He made a habit of using players as scapegoats to cover his own failings.

Respect is a two-way street the manager needs to respect the players and the players need to respect the manager. Could you see this shit happening with a manager like Smith, Souness, Advocaat or McLeish? not a chance. Amoruso tried it with Advocaat and he lost the captaincy and quickly screwed the nut to save his Rangers careeer, Vignal tried it with McLeish and was punted, Goram tried it with Smith and was transfer listed one summer until he screwed the nut. Those managers command respect, we haven't had a manager since Smith that does that and that's where the majority of our problems lie from performance, motivation and respect.

Ach fuk I'll join in - remember my old man telling me about a visit Mr. Struth had from one George Young who was trying it on over money and intimating he might leave the club only to be informed by Mr. Struth he was welcome to leave but would never play for any other club,  The matter was then closed and never discussed again. 

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

The guy stuck with us through our lowest point in our 146 year history fs, he may not have been the best player but he didn’t abandon ship like the rest and will be a name that goes down in history for his commitment rather than ability. 

If we are backing that fucking slob Murty over him then things are more fucked than ever imagined.

he was well paid for his services and would not have gotten bigger wages elsewhere

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wouldn't normally accept insubordination but in this case, we have two experienced pros questioning a manager out of his depths. The board are to blame for this rift by giving the job to Murty in the first place. In saying that, don't let the door hit yae on the way out Kenny.

Leadership filters down from the top however as I've said before its now becoming crunch time for the board who've had a tough set of affairs to deal with to sort out the crucial matter of acquring a manager to challenge the taig fuckers.

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I tend to agree with you, but it's not the old days either - rightly or wrongly it's all about player power whether we like it or not. Lose the dressing room and you're fucked. It's that simple but it shouldn't be that way.

I know, but tbh it's more than that with us. Our board set a real bad example and I suspect they use both players and managers against each other to suit whatever the agenda is to take heat of them. We have this current player problem, the previous Pedro problem, the previous Miller problem, the Wallace problem, the Warburton problem, the Barton problem. All in a relatively short period of time. I'm beginning to smell something as too many coincidences.

The season is well fucked so it doesn't bother me either way if Murty stays or goes now, but there is no way he's staying past the end of season. ST suicide!

Only tonight we've had Boyd doing a very public hatchet job on King. A protest and one player sacked and another suspended.

Off field we have the TOP issue and Park now Deputy Chairman. Like you said earlier, something in the wind here, so hopefully it involves a lot of fucking money coming our way, because currently this is fucking dire.

If they’ve both been running to media for a while then good. Whatever you think of Wallace you still have to concede that dropping the leagues with us simply doesn’t give him the right to do whatever he likes if it’s showing the club up. I’m all for dressing room bust ups when needed but you have to keep that sort of pish in house other it becomes a circus. 

Seems almost like Murty can’t handle the criticism from the worst Rangers performance I have seen in years. The club would be better off without the 3 of them. 

Although Murty and the board would do well to look into history and realise that going after the Captain & his pal and backing the manager does not tend to end well. 

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

If they’ve both been running to media for a while then good. Whatever you think of Wallace you still have to concede that dropping the leagues with us simply doesn’t give him the right to do whatever he likes if it’s showing the club up. I’m all for dressing room bust ups when needed but you have to keep that sort of pish in house other it becomes a circus. 

I can see Miller singing like a canary to the media, not that it will be anything new for him.

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

he was well paid for his services and would not have gotten bigger wages elsewhere

We paid £1.5m for Lee Wallace in the summer of 2011 and he had a solid year with us in the top flight so I doubt any of his value had been lost.  Naismith, Lafferty, Davis, Whittaker, Aluko, and others, left us in the summer of 2012 and went on to earn more at other clubs.  I don't think it's a stretch to say Lee could've gone down South and found himself a club to pay him more money in the absence of a transfer fee.  Lee gave up any chance he had of playing for Scotland by staying with us and I can't imagine it's been easy being a Rangers player during the last 7 years with all the shit that's been going on.  The player doesn't get enough credit.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Haven't both these players now been disciplined by the last two managers?

I’d like to hope that this is the board getting rid of a major cancer in the dressing room before appointing a new manager.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Looks like murty beyond this season then.

We have for far to long been a club with bad apples among the squad clearly. Both should be punted. 

Miller probably caused it and Wallace backed him up like he did v Pedro

I was hoping we would have released Murty today but I imagine he will now be here for the next five games after the latest drama. No chance he is here next season.

42 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Both shite so at least we will save wages 

Why aren't we using this as an excuse to sack Halliday as well?  His conduct was an embarrassment and surely this can be used as an excuse to get rid of him.  

32 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Wallace can maybe save his situation by saying sorry and that he was wrong to disrespect the Rangers manager.

Miller has been out of control for too long ,gtf.

Sorry for telling a pointless wee cunt that he threw players under the bus and he has no fucking backbone.

i hope he tell the board the same thing and takes the cunts down with him.

murty running to the board demanding players get sacked. Who the fuck does he think he is

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I was hoping we would have released Murty today but I imagine he will now be here for the next five games after the latest drama. No chance he is here next season.

5 games or 5 years it doesn't matter clearly some think they are bigger than Rangers football club and should be removed this is twice miller has took on a manager.With the backing of the club captain 

I still dont even know how to feel about this, one minute im raging with Murty for being an absolute nonce, then I get pissed off with Miller and Wallace especially Miller he can get to fuck and to top it all off I find myself asking whats the fucking point anymore just end this shit season once and for all.

When since did we start believing stories about us in the sun FFS.

At least if partly true Miller and Wallace showed some fight, which is more than the eleven players on the field.

Miller should have been on for Morelos from the start. Morelos has proved time and time again he has no heart for games against celtic.

He ran around like a headless chicken trying to hack broonie and of course missed his compulsory sitter again.

Miller at least has scored against them freqently and would have given their defence a hard time.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I still dont even know how to feel about this, one minute im raging with Murty for being an absolute nonce, then I get pissed off with Miller and Wallace especially Miller he can get to fuck and to top it all off I find myself asking whats the fucking point anymore just end this shit season once and for all.

Am annoyed at Wallace he the club captain. Thats gonna be twice now hes been told to stay away from two different managers.

Archived