No Safe Standing...........

thebooler

2 hours ago, Smile said:

He obviously did the same way he knew about the dressing room arguments and suddenly made a very pro board statement on Follow Follow.

I see a lot of comments about our Board today, not unexpected after our performance yesterday'
A few things for all the detractors that are quite honestly IMO embarrassing themselves.
You have every right to have an opinion on our Board,our team,our manager and our performance.
But for those that are using terms like ' our Boards a disgrace ', our Board has let us down ', our Board has not got a clue ' etc should really take a deep breath and think what they are saying.
The fact is without our Board, we would be,at best be supporting our club in the bottom six and at worst,would not have a team to support.
Our Board have done an amazing job in 3 years with the infrastructure of the club, from youth set up to the continued upgrading of The Stadium. expensive outlay that the normal fan doesn't see or indeed appreciate.
The board have made many good decisions and very few bad ones, but I'm sure they will accept they have failed in securing a Manager who would live up to there expectations for the club and the fans.
For some people to say they are not renewing their ST is their prerogative and is entirely up to them, we will be renewing ours because as a Supporter, I want to financially back our Club and help us get back to where we belong. 
I don't believe for a minute the Board have not been actively looking for a new Manager since Pedro left, but I would be shocked if they did not have a very short list they are after.
I have deliberately not said anything about our performance yesterday as I'm still too angry to have a sensible discussion about it. I have no doubt our Board are feeling the same
The only bright thing this morning is, I looked in the mirror and thought,' might not have won yesterday but I'm Still a Bluenose '

And people say how can supporters still support the board

Incidentally the part in bold - every SPL club has received about 600k in the last 2 years for them across the city being in the champions league. How much extra have the board put in? What exactly is the close brothers loan being spent on?

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

I see a lot of comments about our Board today, not unexpected after our performance yesterday'
A few things for all the detractors that are quite honestly IMO embarrassing themselves.
You have every right to have an opinion on our Board,our team,our manager and our performance.
But for those that are using terms like ' our Boards a disgrace ', our Board has let us down ', our Board has not got a clue ' etc should really take a deep breath and think what they are saying.
The fact is without our Board, we would be,at best be supporting our club in the bottom six and at worst,would not have a team to support.
Our Board have done an amazing job in 3 years with the infrastructure of the club, from youth set up to the continued upgrading of The Stadium. expensive outlay that the normal fan doesn't see or indeed appreciate.
The board have made many good decisions and very few bad ones, but I'm sure they will accept they have failed in securing a Manager who would live up to there expectations for the club and the fans.
For some people to say they are not renewing their ST is their prerogative and is entirely up to them, we will be renewing ours because as a Supporter, I want to financially back our Club and help us get back to where we belong. 
I don't believe for a minute the Board have not been actively looking for a new Manager since Pedro left, but I would be shocked if they did not have a very short list they are after.
I have deliberately not said anything about our performance yesterday as I'm still too angry to have a sensible discussion about it. I have no doubt our Board are feeling the same
The only bright thing this morning is, I looked in the mirror and thought,' might not have won yesterday but I'm Still a Bluenose '

Incidentally the part in bold - every SPL club has received about 600k in the last 2 years for them across the city being in the champions league. How much extra have the board put in? What exactly is the close brothers loan being spent on?

I think he's been sampling his own wares too much.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

So these boys who follow the club up and down the land and have had enough of the fenians basically having a free reign over us telling the club we've had enough is why we deserve not to have safe standing :lol:

Rab Marshall is a fucking prick who tried to get 2 mates of mine the jail and their employers informed of a joke made on the internet.

He's a fucking banger

Worst cunt

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Eskbankloyal knows his stuff. 

Simmer down Cecil. 

Does he? Not on this occasion.   I knew this information  on Monday, long before it appeared online.   Very reliable source but I'm not a grass so can't say more than that.

And truth be told if it had not been posted  online elsewhere I would not have said anything on here   .

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Does he? Not on this occasion.   I knew this information  on Monday, long before it appeared online.   Very reliable source but I'm not a grass so can't say more than that.

And truth be told if it had not been posted  online elsewhere I would not have said anything on here 

Aye right you are :lol:

Safe standing won't be happening because some fans padlocked the gates at Auchenhowie :lol:

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And truth be told if it had not been posted  online elsewhere I would not have said anything on here   .

stringalonga1872 doing the boards conning for them :yoda:

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

The only thing the board has got wrong is appointing a manager!!!  Seeing as we are meant to be a football club I would have thought this was a bigger priority than infrastructure, no good having the best stadium in the land if you’ve got a team of dross on the pitch. And you failed to sign your statement.  Mr.King