Candeias Goal

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I cannot agree with that, if he did not mean it to be a snub to Murty he would have stopped at Murty and invited all the players around them both at the edge of the pitch, not nearly in the dugout with Murty left looking like a boy lost on the touchline.

All in my opinion of course.  :happy:

I just get the impression everyone on the site would love if he snubbed Murty so will twist anything to make that the case.

Just now, JentleJames said:

I just get the impression everyone on the site would love if he snubbed Murty so will twist anything to make that the case.

I can assure you it really took me and the people I sit with in SE3 by surprise. I was sure he was running to Murty to high five or hug him but was amazed when he brushed past him and went straight to Halliday and then others joined in.

I think murty has been hung out to dry by the board, but I have lost a lot of respect for him since last Sunday. 

He will have a chance to get a win over them next week, let's hope he and the players can take it. 

5 hours ago, ZZed said:

Strangely he looked better when he was in the middle rather than out on the wing today.

Wasn’t sure if that was team orders, or if he was just doing his own thing.

Paid off with a couple of nice goals though!!

I can assure you it really took me and the people I sit with in SE3 by surprise. I was sure he was running to Murty to high five or hug him but was amazed when he brushed past him and went straight to Halliday and then others joined in.

I think murty has been hung out to dry by the board, but I have lost a lot of respect for him since last Sunday. 

He will have a chance to get a win over them next week, let's hope he and the players can take it. 

Took the edge off a splendid goal, for me.

A week late with all the ‘united front’ crap, or whatever it was meant to be.

9 minutes ago, Widget said:

Hung out the white flag last week. Could score in every game from now on and still be unforgiven.

You’re right.

He can score in every game until the end of the season now and he and every last one of them can still take themselves away to fuck.

Half those cunts have had far too many chances, far too many seasons. Last week well and truly did it. They can win next weekend and my opinion will remain. The only reason the taigs can win the title against us is because that team of ours is absolute fucking wank to a man 

47 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Took the edge off a splendid goal, for me.

A week late with all the ‘united front’ crap, or whatever it was meant to be.

Yes, it is a pity such a good goal has been sort of been forgot about. I have probably contributed to that side of the discussion, but it was such a public display of, well I am not really sure but it did not seem to include Murty.  

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes, it is a pity such a good goal has been sort of been forgot about. I have probably contributed to that side of the discussion, but it was such a public display of, well I am not really sure but it did not seem to include Murty.  

Indeed, mate.

I got a bit cross & started shaking my fist & ranting ‘it’s a week too late for that’!:angrywillie:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Let's hope they are as up for team bonding next Sunday as they were today.

A win then would stop any mention of it from myself. :mutley:

May be too little too late to redeem most of them, for me, but yes!

You never know - instead of being a week late, they could have been a week early.....

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

May be too little too late to redeem most of them, for me, but yes!

You never know - instead of being a week late, they could have been a week early.....

You could be right and what a kick in the teeth if we could stop them winning the title (against us) which they have tried to set up for themselves. Wankers. :happy:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You could be right and what a kick in the teeth if we could stop them winning the title (against us) which they have tried to set up for themselves. Wankers. :happy:

Spot on!

We’ll have to hope for a ‘Man City’ moment!

Really think this squad have tore the heart out us supporters and for most there is no going back.Even walking down PRW after the game there was no reaction to the win from anyone it seemed.No euphoria about a victory only a kind of “meh,too fucking little too fucking late” kind of feeling.No use high 5ing and running to one another for beating a VERY poor Hearts side when for most of the season as a squad you have all been underperforming,nonentities.All it does is leave a very sour taste about how some CAN actually perform.

At last , a positive post that has got me fired up and ready to go back in against them now ? All the doom and gloom has been killing me the past week.

Let's hope and pray we deliver said kick to their teeth.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

At last , a positive post that has got me fired up and ready to go back in against them now ? All the doom and gloom has been killing me the past week.

Let's hope and pray we deliver said kick to their teeth.

Happy to have lifted your mood mate, I would just love it to happen but I am probably fooling myself.

Sorry don't read that last bit, we are on a roll and the tarriers are in for a hell of a beating. :thumbsup: