Top 30 Stadiums in Europe

22 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Whether I’m walking towards the ground for a match or driving thete just for a run with the wee boy it still gives me goosebumps the minute you catch sight of it

it just has something specisl about it.

Specisl like your spelling? 

Should be Ibrox, Dortmund, San Siro, De Kuip (spl?), Anfield and the Velodrome IMO. They're the best footballing arenas in Europe for me. That I'm aware of anyway.

Add Monaco's for sheer beauty.

Mestallia and Saracoglu too.

2 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

For all I hate Murray and what he did to the club, he has left us with a wonderful stadium and training facilities. 

The stadium was redeveloped before Murray arrived, but the Club Deck is a decent addition by Murray, along with training facilities.

For all his many faults, the one thing Murray always had was pride.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

The stadium was redeveloped before Murray arrived, but the Club Deck is a decent addition by Murray, along with training facilities.

For all his many faults, the one thing Murray always had was pride.

And a vineyard.

Gormless prick

That being Murray...not you

Ibrox becomes more and more special as more and more clubs move to generic fish bowls (including the other Leitch creation Goodison in next few years). Honestly think when you lose your stadium then as a club you lose a part of your soul.

When we get our finances sorted we could do with a decent face-lift and the introduction of some safe standing - but other than that we're perfect! :)

3 hours ago, OhW said:

Love Ibrox. Hate all the new cookie-cutter stadiums like the Emirates.

Emirates is a brilliant place for watching a game though but it’s atmosphere is terrible. Mainly down to the shit fans though.

The one thing that could really be better at Ibrox is leg room - aside from the Enclosures it’s quite bad.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Emirates is a brilliant place for watching a game though but it’s atmosphere is terrible. Mainly down to the shit fans though.

The one thing that could really be better at Ibrox is leg room - aside from the Enclosures it’s quite bad.

I've been to the Emirates, its a well-made stadium but its lifeless. 

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t think it’s too bad in the Broomloan.

Its fucking horrible in the main stand, I have to sit sideways 

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think it’s too bad in the Broomloan.

Its fucking horrible in the main stand, I have to sit sideways 

Worst place I’ve ever been by far is Griffin Park. I sat in their Directors area and the leg room was that bad I got up at half time and went and sat in their press box next to a guy from the BBC ?