Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

50 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Same here mate, lottery money out as normal but still nothing about the ST’s. 

I thought the first payment made at the time was the May payment? 

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

If you done the 10 month thing remember and check emails regularly for email from Zebra. You have to do something on their webpage and then your ST is confirmed otherwise it’ll be cancelled. If you’ve already done that you’re fine

First time using Zebra mate usually pay it in full,I never received a pin nor did my son we just got confirmation letters in the post,the first payments came out my bank on the 14th of May so you reckon I'm good or do I need to phone these cunts to make sure? :lol:

14 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

First time using Zebra mate usually pay it in full,I never received a pin nor did my son we just got confirmation letters in the post,the first payments came out my bank on the 14th of May so you reckon I'm good or do I need to phone these cunts to make sure? :lol:

I used zebra a couple of seasons ago had to activate the agreement with the pin but if you've had money taken I'd assume yours is fine 

15 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

I’m not sure mate, I panicked because I didn’t get an email or pin to the phone so just got my old man another ST paid in full. 

That can literally be my luck, trying to do a good thing and end up with an extra season ticket :lol:

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

I used zebra a couple of seasons ago had to activate the agreement with the pin but if you've had money taken I'd assume yours is fine 

Thats what i thought mate way the money coming out, just when I read about a pin and I never received any pin or activated on their site so was wondering.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m not sure mate, I panicked because I didn’t get an email or pin to the phone so just got my old man another ST paid in full. 

That can literally be my luck, trying to do a good thing and end up with an extra season ticket :lol:

My son's old enough to boot my balls if we lose our seats so I'll fire zebra a wee email to make sure we're all good :lol:

See yesterday I was chilling thinking thank fuck im not caught up in this cluster fuck season ticket buying carry on as all sorted weeks ago now I'm gonna end up way my first grey pube stressing about a pin from these zebra bastards :lol:

26 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

I'm sure if you done it through renewals you are fine. I got an email yesterday and it took me to zebra to esign the document. Did you do anything like that? 01332680400 thats there number if you want to try give them a ring. I had to do it yesterday and it was no bother.

7 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

I'm sure if you done it through renewals you are fine. I got an email yesterday and it took me to zebra to esign the document. Did you do anything like that? 01332680400 thats there number if you want to try give them a ring. I had to do it yesterday and it was no bother.

Yes was renewals but all done by post mate,I've not had any emails(checked spam there too) or txts way pins,I'm sure it is ok way them taking the money was just squeaky bum time when reading about if don't confirm a pin and activate season tickets will be cancelled says same on our official site I notice too, so thanks for the number I'll phone them up as emailed earlier but takes 24hrs for a reply,cheers mate.

3 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Still no money lifted from my account (4 payment plan). Should I be getting worried?

If this is your first season on the 4 monthly payment plan with the club then your first payment would have been taking straight away, your next payment will be due Friday 29th June.

If not your first season on it then you should phone or go into the TC and see them about it mate. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If this is your first season on the 4 monthly payment plan with the club then your first payment would have been taking straight away, your next payment will be due Friday 29th June.

If not your first season on it then you should phone or go into the TC and see them about it mate. 

Second season - I’ll give them a bell tomorrow morning. If they’ve screwed it up and sold my ticket I will be fuming!

26 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Second season - I’ll give them a bell tomorrow morning. If they’ve screwed it up and sold my ticket I will be fuming!

When I renewed on the phone i had to pay my first installment there and then, which was on the 8th of May. Next payment doesn't come out until the end of June, so would check back to when you renewed to see if it came out then