Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Done the same.  Got the email confirmation for both tickets back in March, and they mention I should have got paperwork through the post, which I don't recall to be fair.  Will need to check when I get home.  Hopefully nothing I was supposed to be do with the paperwork, like sign it and send it back. Also got confirmation of both tickets CCCS options the same day.

Just got in to check one and order was in March.  Just Q'in for the 2nd now.

I’m on auto renew so fuck knows what’s happened this time. 

11 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Is it only me who thinks the 4 payment option is unavailable as the Club requires the money Now so that yet again it is the supporters who will be funding any potential new signings..??..or am I just being a cynical knob..??

Ticketus by a different method tbh..

Surely the Zebra mob would pay the club first and then take the money from supporters in instalments? Making money off the interest. Club would get the money up front either way, is the way I would interpret it anyway.

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Sadly not, just bit the bullet and paid it online in full.

Absolute shambles but at least I've got one.

When we sorted ours out last season online the only payment options were through Zebra, but when we renewed this year we got offered the 4 installments.

A very bizarre way of doing things.But congrats regardless!

1 minute ago, lee-irvine said:

Surely the Zebra mob would pay the club first and then take the money from supporters in instalments? Making money off the interest. Club would get the money up front either way, is the way I would interpret it anyway.

Yep, its a loan you repay.

11 minutes ago, lee-irvine said:

Not if you opt for the 4 payment option from the club. That's just the club taking 1/4 each month. No credit check, no loan. They only get the cash when it's paid each month

Whilst we're slagging the ticket office.  I've had £20 taken out by the club. Assuming this is for the travel club.

Would have been nice if they'd let me know or sent a confirtmation.

Just now, cp9 said:

Whilst we're slagging the ticket office.  I've had £20 taken out by the club. Assuming this is for the travel club.

It'll show on your purchase history if / when you can get in.

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not if you opt for the 4 payment option from the club. That's just the club taking 1/4 each month. No credit check, no loan. They only get the cash when it's paid each month

Why is that through Zebra Finance then mate?  Just set up a 4-month DD would cost less than getting a finance company involved.

18 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Was on the form if you ticked the box it would be taken out the 1st of June.

45 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Is it only me who thinks the 4 payment option is unavailable as the Club requires the money Now so that yet again it is the supporters who will be funding any potential new signings..??..or am I just being a cynical knob..??

Ticketus by a different method tbh..

Club did the 4 payment option for me fine today over the telephone.

3 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Why is that through Zebra Finance then mate?  Just set up a 4-month DD would cost less than getting a finance company involved.

Just to be confusing, there's 2 4-month options mate. 1 direct with Rangers and 1 with Zebra Finance.

If you opt for the 1 with Rangers you don't get a credit check against you or a direct debit setup etc. They just take the 1st payment immediately then the remaining 3 payments over the next 3 months. They charge you £10 for this as an admin fee

If you opt for the 1 with Zebra Finance you get a credit check against you, a direct debit setup etc. This is a loan. You get an interest charge on this

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Just to be confusing, there's 2 4-month options mate. 1 direct with Rangers and 1 with Zebra Finance.

If you opt for the 1 with Rangers you don't get a credit check against you or a direct debit setup etc. They just take the 1st payment immediately then the remaining 3 payments over the next 3 months. They charge you £10 for this as an admin fee

If you opt for the 1 with Zebra Finance you get a credit check against you, a direct debit setup etc. This is a loan. You get an interest charge on this

The credit check is a joke, I'm still young and I've basically no credit history yet it's never gave it a second thought and went through fine straight away two years in a row

Not sure if others are being turned away or just not being give the option flat out but it doesn't make sense if I can get it

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

The credit check is a joke, I'm still young and I've basically no credit history yet it's never gave it a second thought and went through fine straight away two years in a row

Not sure if others are being turned away or just not being give the option flat out but it doesn't make sense if I can get it

aye mines was accepted within 2 mins. clowns ha

4 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Think Zebra Finance's credit criteria are quite low mate. My mate has a few defaults to his name and still got one through them. 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

:duh: Didn't realise there was 2.  :cheers: