Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

First season ticket since our last season in the Championship just confirmed there, in BF1 which should be interesting. Had to get my auld man to order it for us as there's no way I would manage to do so at work, only worry is that auld bastard has all my bank details now!

Shat it and just went on and got my dad one in the East Enclosure paid in full, that’ll take him back. 

First one was through Zebra and they said they’d email in 2 hour, surprise surprise they haven’t so just bit the bullet. Zebra one isn’t confirmed until you fully commit with them so I’ll just leave that one

3 hours ago, BEE said:

The ticket office in general are a shambles, but some of the staff are class. Long story short I had a cunt of a time with my ST last year which led to me losing it - phone call from them at 9.05 and that’s me got a new one / back on CCS / euro membership sorted.

Also now got through online for a nosey, there’s a fair few left including Bar 72. @K.A.I were you not looking?

I’ve already got a bar72 for next season