Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Just to be confusing, there's 2 4-month options mate. 1 direct with Rangers and 1 with Zebra Finance.

If you opt for the 1 with Rangers you don't get a credit check against you or a direct debit setup etc. They just take the 1st payment immediately then the remaining 3 payments over the next 3 months. They charge you £10 for this as an admin fee

If you opt for the 1 with Zebra Finance you get a credit check against you, a direct debit setup etc. This is a loan. You get an interest charge on this

I said take the one with Rangers so assume that’s what he did - didn’t mention the £10 admin fee or I’d of just paid in full.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Many attempts did it take you to get through on the phone? 

They phoned me as had other issues, I tried before twice and no luck.

2 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

The credit check is a joke, I'm still young and I've basically no credit history yet it's never gave it a second thought and went through fine straight away two years in a row

Not sure if others are being turned away or just not being give the option flat out but it doesn't make sense if I can get it

They’re basically checking you don’t have extremely negative credit.

4 minutes ago, BEE said:

I said take the one with Rangers so assume that’s what he did - didn’t mention the £10 admin fee or I’d of just paid in full.

I've got pretty bad credit because of getting too much on credit in the last year or so with getting a house/car on finance and they accepted me no problem, must only knock you back if you have been bankrupt or the likes.

this has probably been asked but i'm no going through 15 pages. if i get a ticket in the broomloan rear does that include celtic games now we've stuck them in the corner? 

haven't had a ticket for a couple seasons but tempted to get one again. still might no be able to make every game but fuck it.

Just now, billym27 said:

this has probably been asked but i'm no going through 15 pages. if i get a ticket in the broomloan rear does that include celtic games now we've stuck them in the corner? 

haven't had a ticket for a couple seasons but tempted to get one again. still might no be able to make every game but fuck it.

You won’t be able to get a ST in BR without also buying a juvenile ticket

Just now, billym27 said:

Yes. If you buy a child ticket too!

22 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

I've got pretty bad credit because of getting too much on credit in the last year or so with getting a house/car on finance and they accepted me no problem, must only knock you back if you have been bankrupt or the likes.

Credit checks are strange things. 

a phone company refused me ‘credit’ on a £15 monthly sim-free deal last year. I’ve got a great credit score too

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Credit checks are strange things. 

a phone company refused me ‘credit’ on a £15 monthly sim-free deal last year. I’ve got a great credit score too

It's really is mate, I've just taken out too much over the past year so i was worried about this working. Thankfully no issue.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

"Are fees involved?

Online purchases incur a booking fee of £3 per Season Ticket.  Ticket Hotline purchases incur a £5 charge per Season Ticket. A £10 charge is applied to Rangers 4 monthly instalments, payable with the first instalment."

Defos a £10 admin charge mate, the guy on the phone either forgot to mention it to you or forgot to charge it to you :lol: 

2 hours ago, djwyc14 said:

Are the wing tickets in the Main Stand Rear a badly restricted view or not too bad?

They're not restricted, unless they're behind a post, which is only a few at the back marked red/restricted when you buy them. 

Otherwise it's ok. Obv a little further from the pitch and not as good as nearer the middle, but it's not bad.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

CD 7 has the best availability, the others have a handful left

Awesome.

I'm going to irritate the fuck out of folk this year with secondary ticketing reminders.

Bears that can only afford match to match tickets need to be remembered and catered for...

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Awesome.

I'm going to irritate the fuck out of folk this year with secondary ticketing reminders.

Bears that can only afford match to match tickets need to be remembered and catered for...

They have been, we have kept a number of seats available for one off purchases. 

Just now, Wullie72 said:

They have been, we have kept a number of seats available for one off purchases. 

Likely a couple of thousand. Won't be very many or enough and ST holders that can't go need to remember that...

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Awesome.

I'll be using it. 

Heard it doesn't get you much off the following seasons ticket but i'll be using it regardless when I can't get over