All the fouls from Yesterday

Smile

They should have had 2 or 3 sent off, we should have been awarded a penalty for handball  and Holt should never have got his first yellow.

We should make referees full-time professionals instead of employing unfit part-time pricks who repeatedly make wrong decisions.

Maybe then they will learn the laws of the game,  be able to focus on the match instead of blowing out their arses  and apply the rules with parity.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We should make referees full-time professionals instead of employing unfit part-time pricks who repeatedly make wrong decisions.

Maybe then they will learn the laws of the game,  be able to focus on the match instead of blowing out their arses  and apply the rules with parity.

How much would this cost? Surely the extra cost would be worth the investment, by raising the standard of the league. 

54 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

How much would this cost? Surely the extra cost would be worth the investment, by raising the standard of the league. 

Harder to corrupt an Professional Referee as they have ethical committees and commitments. 

We should be asking questions as a club.

Questions like why have the challenges on Rossiter, Tav (stokes) and Cardoso, which were obvious reds, resulted in a grand total of two yellow cards?

Dignified silence won't do.

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Reminded me of a previous game v them where McGinn wipes out one of our players but got a free kick. :huh:

He got his comeuppance on Wednesday, when Hivs copped it from Craig Thomson pretty much like happened to us yesterday.

Mitchell studded him in the knee, quite deliberately, imho.

McGinn’s barely kicked a ball in the game and a half since.

I got slightly berated in here for suggesting Steve G should openly comment about referees if they seem bias towards us... and I stand by it.

If our board wont do it then SG (who will have more TV viewers following him than our last 4 managers combined) will attract attention.

11 hours ago, OzzieBear said:

You'd think so, eh? Also, a lot of our refs are aged 40 plus and can't keep up with the game properly.

Middle aged school teachers trying to keep up with professional athletes. Totally ameturish. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Scandalous tackle from Allan. In any other era after he only got a yellow he’d have been cemented by a team mate of player who received that tackle.

Not this mob though.

Exactly these cunts go on holiday with him instead 

The AllN 

15 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Watch the Hivs supporter in the front row at the Allen assault - even he knows it's a fuckin red card

That was the thing that got me, i didn’t see the tackle very clearly at the time but for every 1-2 Hibs fans that were celebrating like they had scored a goal, there were 4-5 others with their heads in their hands as the thought he was being sent off. 

I’m not in the ‘it’s cheating, it’s anti-Rangers’ camp, the refs are just generally very poor! 

Another ref could/should have sent off Allan and Ambrose, but Goss committed 3 fouls after he was booked and could/should have been sent off before he got subbed. 

Halliday and Bates also committed a number of fouls after being booked, I don’t know if Bates even got booked actually, but Halliday was very lucky. 

That was never a booking for Holt’s first he throws the ball at his feet about 4-5 yards from where the foul was at holt let it go through his legs. 2 minutes later Whittaker wipes out Halliday(a think) stops our attack and isn’t shown a booking. Goss for his first tackle never touched him then pulls a hibs player back and he gave Holt a 2nd yellow for a similar thing they are just consistently shite at what they do. You won’t get a clearer red card than Allan’s tackle.