PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

6 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

His is a scan from when he was at Hull or Cardiff, it wouldn't let me edit his face or hair.

Can't see it being a scan because it looks entirely different from face scans. You cant update faces from the live update that was applied when the game came out so that will be the reason.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know how anyone can say this is as good or better than fifa, it's absolutely terrible. The gameplay feels dated, the A.I  hasn't improved in 10 years and the keepers are like Wes Foderingham on acid. 

Having good graphics in cut scenes is pointless when the gameplay is dung. 

See tbh the exact same thing can be said about FIFA it plays exactly the same as FIFA 14, it's baws.

Gameplay is honking and hasn't improved in about 6 years, players still look like cartoon zombies. They added a Cl mode and skins but it's still the same game.

Because of daft wee virgins spending all their money on fake coins they will never make it a better game so it will always be pandered to folk who play it like a trumps game.

Both are rank 

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

See tbh the exact same thing can be said about FIFA it plays exactly the same as FIFA 14, it's baws.

Gameplay is honking and hasn't improved in about 6 years, players still look like cartoon zombies. They added a Cl mode and skins but it's still the same game.

Because of daft wee virgins spending all their money on fake coins they will never make it a better game so it will always be pandered to folk who play it like a trumps game.

Both are rank 

Wrong, FIFA 14 was so much better :lol: 

Nothing will get close to the likes of FIFA 12/13/14 again imo, everything was brilliant. Probably only seemed good due to being a wee guy :lol: 

On 09/09/2018 at 20:38, ForeverAndEver said:

Nothing will get close to the likes of FIFA 12/13/14 again imo, everything was brilliant. Probably only seemed good due to being a wee guy :lol: 

Pro Evo 3,4,5 or 6 for me, again same as you maybe just being a wee guy but fuck me those games where huge at the time. 

On 09/09/2018 at 16:10, The Godfather said:

PES 6 is still the last great football game. 13 year ago...Horrendous that 

Completely agree with this. PES 6 was the absolute pinnacle of football gaming, switched to FIFA the year after though. Buy it yearly but yeah, doesn't even come close to it these days.

Nothing will ever beat the PES 5 intro, imo.

On 09/09/2018 at 20:38, ForeverAndEver said:

FIFA 03 was the peak of all FIFA's 

I remember that coming out and at the time thinking it looked realistic as fuck :lol:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was brilliant as well, slide tackling keepers for fun?

That and 04 were brilliant

Did you ever play the 2002 FIFA world cup game?

You could take the ball on the chest at the halfway line and volley it past the keeper. Think you could do the same in David Beckham soccer. Such shite games but I played them constantly :lol:

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did you ever play the 2002 FIFA world cup game?

You could take the ball on the chest at the halfway line and volley it past the keeper. Think you could do the same in David Beckham soccer. Such shite games but I played them constantly :lol:

03 was my first mate, only one before that I have played is 97

When are we getting Ibrox? I need Ibrox?, getting joy playing a4-3-3 with Lafferty and Morelos up front and Candias on the right wing,  about the 60 min mark I switch it with Murphy left mid for Candias and put change the midfield and the left back and attack from the left.  

Really enjoying it and scored a couple of crackers with Morelos  who is on fire.  

That's me up and running properly ,  got my USB with all the teams, badges, 1st ' 2nd and third kits, keepers 1st & 2nd kits , proper formations , , all the proper league & cup completions with badges including the German league , champions league & badge, Europa league &  badge, all international strips , European championships & badge along with managers pictures and  stadium pictures it's looking good,  I know people think I'm mad paying £13 for this but it's a case of plugging in import stuff go make a coffee and it's done in 20mins 

Who needs FIFA when pro evo looks this good. 

31 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

After playing FIFA last night PES will be shelved until Ibrox is in.

It looks pish poor compared to FIFA this year

Spot on ,I'm the same m8,defo no playing pes till ibrox is in it ,Fifa is miles ahead ,I buy pes every year cause I can't help myself 

Archived