PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Anyone on PC, have they sorted out not being able to press the two back buttons at same time? trying to switch a player whilst sprinting doesn't work

Do you use the trigger to sprint or the bumper? Works fine with me using the trigger

20 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Do you use the trigger to sprint or the bumper? Works fine with me using the trigger

Trigger sprint, other trigger change player. It's a bitch if your are running with a defender to cover one run but then want to switch to the other and keep sprinting. 

11 hours ago, kanjo said:

Not even having Ibrox will save this game for me.  It's utter garbage.  It hasn't changed at all in 7 years.

Yep I don’t see where some say it’s better than fifa now , fifa can be a cunt but fifa19 looks light years ahead of PES I cba playing it after one weekend thankfully only got a couple weeks to wait 

5 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Yep I don’t see where some say it’s better than fifa now , fifa can be a cunt but fifa19 looks light years ahead of PES I cba playing it after one weekend thankfully only got a couple weeks to wait 

Gameplay wise it's muich better than fifa in certain aspects like passing which is night and day compared to FIFA. Player movemen, models, stadiums and graphics all are way ahead of FIFA too, that's where it ends though.

Online in PES is howling as is offline just now due to the moronic AI. Lack of modes is embarrassing for 2019 as is ML which has not been touched since 2007

Playing against friends though that's where it shines and is probably the best football game since PES6 in that respect. Then again how many folk play against mates directly anymore?

The menus are gash, connection online is a joke and CPU AI is laughable to the point it's a broken game offline.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Gameplay wise it's muich better than fifa in certain aspects like passing which is night and day compared to FIFA. Player movemen, models, stadiums and graphics all are way ahead of FIFA too, that's where it ends though.

Online in PES is howling as is offline just now due to the moronic AI. Lack of modes is embarrassing for 2019 as is ML which has not been touched since 2007

Playing against friends though that's where it shines and is probably the best football game since PES6 in that respect. Then again how many folk play against mates directly anymore?

The menus are gash, connection online is a joke and CPU AI is laughable to the point it's a broken game offline.

I find a lot of the passes to be far too laser like or over hit with no variety on curve or style of pass , the movement I can see some aspects overall fifa in the dribbling department (especially of all the new one touch systems) are miles in front though using the skills is a bit too easy.

the rest you are spot on ?? Me and my mates get the odd game against each other but if we are online we prefer pro clubs tbh that’s where it’s at for me best mode in either game.

edit - I find shooting in fifa too have much more options and just be much better in general too 

32 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I find a lot of the passes to be far too laser like or over hit with no variety on curve or style of pass , the movement I can see some aspects overall fifa in the dribbling department (especially of all the new one touch systems) are miles in front though using the skills is a bit too easy.

the rest you are spot on ?? Me and my mates get the odd game against each other but if we are online we prefer pro clubs tbh that’s where it’s at for me best mode in either game.

edit - I find shooting in fifa too have much more options and just be much better in general too 

I disagree, the passing on PES is more varied tbh, sometimes it curls the ball round opponents which I haven't seen and you can do flicks to get out of tight areas too. The shooting as long as you're on advanced shooting is better than FIFAs as well, the dipping and rising shots are great, you can absolutely rifle low down shots from anywhere, you can lob the keeper from close in where as on FIFA every single time the keeper will read it. 

Called Konami about the Rangers club edition, they said the game is waitingnto gomand are waiting to here from the club.  I'm starting to think we won't be selling it any time soon just like the strips. 

Just gonna buy the basic copy now, and if they ever get around to releasing it no xunt will want it as we all already have it. 

40 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Do you play manual passing? Pass assisted is default remember.

I find the passing in FIFA dumbed down to the level a child can pick it up and play it instantly to the point there is no skill level required unlike in PES.

I agree with the shooting though, PES has improved it this year with dipping and rising shots but players need those traits so it's not going to be the majority you play with.

3 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

I disagree, the passing on PES is more varied tbh, sometimes it curls the ball round opponents which I haven't seen and you can do flicks to get out of tight areas too. The shooting as long as you're on advanced shooting is better than FIFAs as well, the dipping and rising shots are great, you can absolutely rifle low down shots from anywhere, you can lob the keeper from close in where as on FIFA every single time the keeper will read it. 

Chipping the keeper from close in on fifa is really easy. Though in most cases you are using a low driven shot in fifa just to score as it is by far the easiest way to hit the back of the net.

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Chipping the keeper from close in on fifa is really easy. Though in most cases you are using a low driven shot in fifa just to score as it is by far the easiest way to hit the back of the net.

If I try chipping from any further than 18 yards the keeper just stands still and catches it. On PES if you run get close to the 6 yard line and make him come to block it you can chip him which is pretty realistic. 

44 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

If I try chipping from any further than 18 yards the keeper just stands still and catches it. On PES if you run get close to the 6 yard line and make him come to block it you can chip him which is pretty realistic. 

The keepers will do that in UT as well then it's just a drag back then a wee bar of power and L1 and you'll get it over him and score.

Got it today, I went straight on a battered the tarriers 4-2 in their own midden, or when they get the stadium done,  Its real life alright Morelos still can't bloody score but big Kyle grabbed a couple and I scored a peach of a free kick with the new left back we just signed and even Candies chipped in with one. 

But ffs is that really McGregior in goals as he looks fuck all like him. 

44 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Got it today, I went straight on a battered the tarriers 4-2 in their own midden, or when they get the stadium done,  Its real life alright Morelos still can't bloody score but big Kyle grabbed a couple and I scored a peach of a free kick with the new left back we just signed and even Candies chipped in with one. 

But ffs is that really McGregior in goals as he looks fuck all like him. 

I couldn't stop laughing at shaggers face. It's even worse cause that's supposed to be a scan.

40 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

inthink McGregor thought  it was the csa and sent someone else in on his place.   But looks good in his Orange jersey whoever he is 

He was in the video of the players being scanned. Every player in our squad at that time was given a scan

Archived