PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Godfather said:

Woeful stuff given they had a scanner to do the players, guess it was only a few select ones.

The generic ones look fucking horrific haha, Roberts looks like a chink.

It's a bastard Windass is a scanned player of ours 

How are you getting on with the demo mate? I've played it a couple of times and think it's terrible tbh.

Just now, BlueMe said:

How are you getting on with the demo mate? I've played it a couple of times and think it's terrible tbh.

It's bogging mate lol

Tried online a few times and it's like sensible soccer on speed. Whenever you go 2 or 3 up the cunts just stop playing and keep pausing it.

The only thing keeping me going is seeing this in HD in all its glory 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's bogging mate lol

Tried online a few times and it's like sensible soccer on speed. Whenever you go 2 or 3 up the cunts just stop playing and keep pausing it.

The only thing keeping me going is seeing this in HD in all its glory 

Grim as fuck :lol: 

Hopefully they've captured Sadiq in all his glory aswell. Ibrox and running about with Sadiq are the only reasons I'm getting it.

14 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I think I'll still be giving this one a miss. It looks absolutely shite. FIFA is far better. Typical SPFL, signing on with PES man. That game will be exctinct soon. 

My mate got the fifa beta and it's just 18 with a new number 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

With the budgets for me fifa is the more disappointing 

I've heard mixed reviews tbh. I've heard it plays much better with the new animations. I don't really pay to much attention to how it looks as we're kind of approaching a bit of a plateau in graphics where the improvements aren't going to be drastic. For me, PES doesn't have the same career mode aspect which I usually play on FIFA so I've never felt the urge to switch over to it. 

23 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I've heard mixed reviews tbh. I've heard it plays much better with the new animations. I don't really pay to much attention to how it looks as we're kind of approaching a bit of a plateau in graphics where the improvements aren't going to be drastic. For me, PES doesn't have the same career mode aspect which I usually play on FIFA so I've never felt the urge to switch over to it. 

I now only play online in fifa but it's just a poor overall simulation for me 

FIFA is honking but as a package it is by far better value for money than PES.

You are stuck with the gameplay in PES because they don't allow you to tweak it to make it a perfect fit on the field, FIFA you can pretty much customise all aspects of it with sliders. The modes, online, licences, CL and so on mean you just get far more than you do on PES.

I dislike both but if Ibrox wasn't in this I wouldn't be touching it because it's a poor game 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Konami are brutal for that. Will be like that till the day 1 update I'd imagine or I'd hope.

I'm holding off until Ibrox is in, prob pick it up for 25 quid by then 

Aye same, I imagine all the scans will be added along with Ibrox. 

Archived