PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all very well having Ibrox and it should be stunning but when it comes to playing the league, surely playing away to Hamilton and livingston in generic 50k seater stadium is just gonna feel shit? I'm half and half as to whether I'm gonna buy it. I want to but I know it will get shelved the second fifa is out 

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

It's all very well having Ibrox and it should be stunning but when it comes to playing the league, surely playing away to Hamilton and livingston in generic 50k seater stadium is just gonna feel shit? I'm half and half as to whether I'm gonna buy it. I want to but I know it will get shelved the second fifa is out 

Think there are a few lower end stadiums capacity wise. But aye it's poor for realism.

Did you watch that video posted with the guy doing us in master league? We played Hamilton I think away and there were loads empty seats, not seen that before in these games.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think there are a few lower end stadiums capacity wise. But aye it's poor for realism.

Did you watch that video posted with the guy doing us in master league? We played Hamilton I think away and there were loads empty seats, not seen that before in these games.

Not sure if it's the one I watched but i skimmed through a video of a guy playing a few games and online games? Looked like he might have been playing on PC as the graphics seemed a bit off. If that's the case about the lower end stadiums then makes it a bit better. Really think they should have a stadium editor. 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Not sure if it's the one I watched but i skimmed through a video of a guy playing a few games and online games? Looked like he might have been playing on PC as the graphics seemed a bit off. If that's the case about the lower end stadiums then makes it a bit better. Really think they should have a stadium editor. 

Nah his was ps4 I'm sure. PC you can mod it.

Never understood why they took the editor out tbh, it was a really popular mode but they replaced it with a shite watered down version that only changes seat colours and nets. 

I’ll probably get it for Ibrox alone.

In terms of doing a season that’ll be interesting for home games. For me the Preset faces is a big deal. Hope our newest signings will have faces too.

With Fifa, we have signed so many players to add to the ones who already had Preset faces that it’s quite realistic anyway. McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Flanagan, Murphy, Arfield, Dorrans, Rossiter, Lafferty, possibly the Liverpool loanees will all have real faces so you can practically field a real looking team.

52 minutes ago, Marky. said:

In terms of doing a season that’ll be interesting for home games. For me the Preset faces is a big deal. Hope our newest signings will have faces too.

With Fifa, we have signed so many players to add to the ones who already had Preset faces that it’s quite realistic anyway. McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Flanagan, Murphy, Arfield, Dorrans, Rossiter, Lafferty, possibly the Liverpool loanees will all have real faces so you can practically field a real looking team.

The ones that joined after the scans were done will be custom made similar to how Windass, Morelos and Candeias were done for the announcement. The entire squad from Shagger down to Middleton and Bradley will have scans but

3 hours ago, Marky. said:

The likes of Barasic and co will have default faces sadly.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The likes of Barasic and co will have default faces sadly.

Bit disappointing. Worth getting it for Ibrox alone I guess but I’ll wait until the stadium has been released.

On 26/05/2018 at 09:03, Copland bear said:

That's me fucked then :rofl:,  Xbox you get a choice of colours for the controller , black or bloody green and I think possibly white now, as much I prefer Microsoft over the Sony console I now have a nice blue controller which is always a touch of class.

Real prods would not be seen playing a green controller and that's why I stuck to black from the days of the original Xbox brick console all the way to the Xbox one

How many here have a blue PS4 controller with the flashing red & white lights? And how many here a green Xbox one controller?  You could probably put BP9 down for a green one and that's it:UK:

I will take the PES is for poofs shite but I'm not taking a hammer to my PS4 because you say it's for tarriers when they releases a blue controller clearly aimed at us Protestants. 

My missus has a blue xbox controller and actual console to be fair.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It's available on the store now. I have no interest in it anyway but it can be bought from today.

Yes for North America but it's not officially launched in Europe till the 30th so you have a game that's unable to update or go live until then.

You have old strips, squads, generic faces and so on until the day 1 patch 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yes for North America but it's not officially launched in Europe till the 30th so you have a game that's unable to update or go live until then.

Fair enough I had read it was out today and seen some YouTube's playing it that are British. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

strips were updated yesterday.

Eurogamer usually give PES a good write up but it's pretty bleak this time round

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-28-pes-2019-review-patience-on-the-pitch-a-shambles-off-it

Basically on the pitch it's great but everything else, modes, menus, commentary, music, crowds are utter shit 

10 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Whatever happened to the Club edition we were getting 

Probably the same scenario as the strips we were supposed to be getting...

Tims are selling through the official club shop which is something we don't really seem to have at the moment. Anyhoo, was there any actual differences in the LE version of the game besides the cover?

Archived