PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

On 24/09/2018 at 15:03, Dan Deacon said:

Refund from cex arrived. 

Bought fifa earlier as well

Tut tut,  At least you got your money back,  I have the champions league and Europa league on PES,   To be honest I would be woeful at FIFA were as I am getting great joy with Rangers on the second top mode,   Scored some crackers, one today Coulibaly 25 yard screamer from a corner kick.  You press the triangle / through pass and run out to it and have your power up before you kick it and press again as you kick the ball,  Fucking screamer, Candais up the wing , Lafferty and Morelos, Tav linking up the wing with Candais , what's not to like. Also hit the  bar with an overhead kick from Morelos.

As i said put me on FIFA and I would have to start all over again, that and I have always bought PES as I love the free flowing football especially when you are under  pressure and break away and score.

Just waiting on Ibrox to complete the game as I have every league, teams , badges , proper strips, sponsors , pictures of managers, picture of stadiums and as I said proper champs league and Europa league.

Even played with Rangers online and got match up with Liverpool?, I came back twice for the cunt to score in injury time and beat me 3-2 , it was back she to the wall stuff most of the  game.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Tut tut,  At least you got your money back,  I have the champions league and Europa league on PES,   To be honest I would be woeful at FIFA were as I am getting great joy with Rangers on the second top mode,   Scored some crackers, one today Coulibaly 25 yard screamer from a corner kick.  You press the triangle / through pass and run out to it and have your power up before you kick it and press again as you kick the ball,  Fucking screamer, Candais up the wing , Lafferty and Morelos, Tav linking up the wing with Candais , what's not to like. Also hit the  bar with an overhead kick from Morelos.

As i said put me on FIFA and I would have to start all over again, that and I have always bought PES as I love the free flowing football especially when you are under  pressure and break away and score.

Just waiting on Ibrox to complete the game as I have every league, teams , badges , proper strips, sponsors , pictures of managers, picture of stadiums and as I said proper champs league and Europa league.

Even played with Rangers online and got match up with Liverpool?, I came back twice for the cunt to score in injury time and beat me 3-2 , it was back she to the wall stuff most of the  game.

tenor.gif.fa16a2931f99f6eb5248cb0e4691f342.gif

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

There is a datapack coming late October (probably the last Thursday of the month) which should have Ibrox and Mordor in it. That will have a bunch of new faces as well as fixes to the AI. If it doesn't have Ibrox and our team properly done though then we'll be waiting until the next update in either November or December.

If the agreement was quite late in the day and they need time for the stadiums that's irritating but fine enough, but we don't even have faces a month into the game when we're supposed to be official partners. I can't say I'm impressed.

Lack of info is poor tbh.

You walk the ball to the goal every single time because keepers refuse to come off their line. The CPU continually spam low crosses into the box every other attack

until they fix both those things the game is unplayable.

Every ML team you face had a 99 team spirit so that's why Fulham and Motherwell play like barca

its dug shite

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

New Datapack is out on 6th December with new stadiums ect.

No Ibrox or tattie dome though

Looks like we were fleeced by these jap cunts :lol: 

Looks like it. Shocking, will come out in the last data pack just before the new game is launched if at all. 

I was happily going to have this as my sole football game for the year and beyond but went back to FIFA (which I only bought a few weeks ago) out of principal. They've only just put in/updated Schalke's face scans in this data pack. Probably a sign.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually buy PES but just waited to get the free version and have been playing and enjoying that. Timed it well as this week on myclub the special player purchases are scum and us, and i managed to get Kent, Candeias and Morelos - all enhanced to top player levels.

You might not think it's worth a purchase but i'd recommend giving the 'lite' version a download and a few hours.

Archived