Hummel Training Centre

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Talking about the kit that SG & staff are wearing

I think it will be a good seller. Looks really smart. Feedback seems mostly positive from what i can see but obviously each to their own. I'm sure there will be more released too so maybe prefer them

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

Trying to hard mate.

Actually it's very very easy to give credit when credit is due. From where I'm sitting not enough recognition is being given to him for the good we are all seeing before our very eyes. He is the one underwriting our losses. He is the one taking us on this new and exciting journey that will reap reap rewards both on and off the park. If you can't get excited with what you are witnessing, then nothing will. 

I may have roasted him for his performance for 3 years, but he has now taken pivotal decisions that will change the course of our recent history. All we are witnessing is down to him and him alone.

It appears the gloves are off and he is now going for it in the right way.

I doff my cap to the man.

1 minute ago, PSL said:

I think it will be a good seller. Looks really smart. Feedback seems mostly positive from what i can see but obviously each to their own. I'm sure there will be more released too so maybe prefer them

Hope for the club they sell bloody well, just not my cuppa t I'm afraid. 

Whilst I couldn't care less about the renaming as long as it brings in cash, I'm a bit annoyed and worried at the manner in which we found out. 

Why not announce it with the shirt deal? 

It just makes me wonder if there are any other bits of it they aren't telling us. 

I would hope not but the PR over this has been appalling. As far as we know its all good news so why the subterfuge? 

I'm dismayed somebody thought it was necessary or a good idea.